So why not come experience the best of lazy lake days in the spacious lakeside cabin packed with everything you need to get the most out of your vacation. The spacious interior offers you and your guests the privacy and comfort you desire in a "home away from home."
Starting with the fully equipped kitchen - granite countertops, stainless appliances, and amenities you didn't even know you wanted - like the built-in griddle on the range stove. Enjoy your home-cooked masterpieces at the adjacent dining room table that comfortably seats 8. In the Living room, plop yourself down on the comfortable sofa and just be lazy if you want (nobody is around to judge you!). Or gather around with the family and watch the game on the 50" Flat Panel TV with sound bar. In the colder months, cuddle up to the fireplace.
Outside on the deck, chill out in front of the outdoor fireplace overlooking the lake views, or relax your bones in the hot tub. If you're wired up with energy and are feeling a little competitive, play a game of table shuffleboard or foosball in the lower level recreation room. This lower level room also offers a wood burning fireplace, 55" Flat Panel TV with sound bar, and a complete wet bar with mini fridge and warming table, so you can bring your snacks!
When the time rolls around to take a lake-time siesta, only the comfiest beds await. The entry level offers a master King suite with a 48" Flat Panel TV, deck access, and an attached bathroom with double vanity and stand in shower. The upper level offers 3 more bedrooms; Bedroom #1 has a King Bed, with a 48" Flat Panel TV and an attached bathroom with a tub shower combo. Down the hall, find bedroom number 2&3. Bedroom #2 offers a Queen Bed with a 32" Flat Panel TV. Just across the hall, sits Bedroom #3, offering 2 bunks (4 Twins) and a 32" Flat Panel TV. Bedroom #2 and #3 share a bathroom located between the two rooms which has a tub/shower combo. Come downstairs, back to the fun room, and discover another bedroom with a King Bedroom with a 32" flat panel TV and an attached bathroom with a Jetted Tub, stand-in shower and double vanity.
If you're looking for somewhere to spend your summer, I think we've found it!
Located on Lake Blue Ridge - 10 Minutes From Downtown Shopping and Dining
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Area with Seating for 8
Living Room with Wood Burning/Stone Fireplace and 50" Flat Panel TV with Sound Bar
King Bedroom with 48" Flat Panel TV and en suite bathroom with double vanity and stand in shower
- King Bedroom with Vizio 4K 48" Flat Panel TV and attached bathroom with Tub/Shower combo
- Queen Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel TV
- Bunk Bedroom (2 Bunks = 4 Twins) with 32" Flat Panel TV
- Full bath with Tub/Shower combo
Recreation Room with Table Shuffleboard and Foosball and Card Table
Full Wet Bar
Wood Burning Fireplace
Samsung Ultra High Def 55" Smart TV with Sound Bar
King Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel TV and en suite bathroom with jetted tub and stand up shower
Lower level Deck Access
Washer and Dryer
Dock (boat can be docked on sides, crafts in slips belong to owners and are not for use)
Steps down to Lake Blue Ridge
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Limited Specials Apply
- Short Drive to Blue Ridge Lake Retreat and Gleesome Inn
- Garage Not Available for Guests' Use
- As of 5/24/2019, there will be construction across the street
- Offers 5 parking spaces
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.