This large lodge-style cabin offers room for the entire family or families offering 4 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms including a finished lower level consisting of a Recreation/Game Room with a Pool Table, Air Hockey Table, Board Games, 50 Inch flat panel TV with satellite and DVD player!!!
The Master bedroom on the upper level has a King size bed, sitting area with two sofas, panoramic windows, 50 inch flat panel TV with Satellite and DVD player (this room was recently closed in for additional privacy).
Two entry level bedrooms offer privacy and comfort. Bedroom one has a queen bed, and private bathroom. Bedroom two has a full and twin size beds with full bathroom (perfect set up for a couple with a small child).
The finished lower level offers a large bedroom with two queen beds, bathroom, and a 27-inch TV with DVD only. Blue Ridge Hideaway is the ultimate choice for privacy and comfort!
Great location for fishermen as this is very near to many popular trout fishing waters including the Toccoa River (2.9 miles or .5 miles on Forest Service road), Noontootla River (1.4 miles), Big Creek, & Coopers Creek.
Lots of porches and decks overlooking this naturalistic Mountain View setting with layered vistas in the distance, all protected from future disturbances.
Other Amenities include: Outdoor Firepit, Double Gas Log Fireplace (One in Master Bedroom & One in Living Room, Soaring Ceilings, Basement Level Patio, Outdoor Living furniture for enjoyment, as well as many other fun and favorite hobbies.
Find yourself at Blue Ridge Hideaway
(**Please note** Guest(s) will not be provided access or usage to the detached garage as shown in the pictures of property).
20-30 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge in the Heart of the Aska Adventure Area
Very Secluded on over 5.0 acres among mature hardwood forest surrounded by National Park Service Lands
Close to private guided fly fishing tours and and Noontootla Creek (Great for Trout Fishing), Springer Mountain, Toccoa River public Access
5 minutes from Canoe rentals by Jon Ron Toccoa River Outfitters (866) 857-8758
Panoramic Mountain Views of protected National Forest land with wildlife abundant
First Entry Level Bedroom Features a 1 Double & 1 Twin Beds, Small Tube TV & Shared Bathroom
Second Entry Level Bedroom Features a Queen Bed & Private Bathroom
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Tile Counter Tops
Dining Area with 6 seats & 4 bar stools
Main Level Living Room has 32" Flat Panel TV & Fireplace with Gas Logs
Master Suite also includes a Sitting area with panoramic window & 50 Inch flat panel TV with DVD player and DirectTV Satellite connection and a Queen Sleeper Sofa.
Cathedral Ceilings throughout with lots of Glass & Natural Light
Wireless internet throughout cabin
Upper-Level Master Bedroom Features King Size Bed, Private bathroom with Jetted Tub, & Shower
Lower level Bedroom Features 2 Queen Size Beds, 27 inch TV with DVD player only & Shared Bathroom with Shower
Finished Basement Features Recreation/ Game Room
Games & Entertainment include: Pool Table, Air Hockey, Foosball & Board Games
Game Room also Includes 50-inch flat panel TV, DVD, DirectTV Satellite connection and iPod/ mp3 docking station
Wrap Around Deck invites you to enjoy the Great Outdoors as well as the Incredible Mountain Views in the distance
Large Gas (Propane) Grill
Picnic Area includes: Outdoor Fire pit, Charcoal Grill, Picnic Table
Horse Shoe pit located in front of the cabin (perfect for corn hole boards if you bring them)
Large Covered Porch spans length of home
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Guest(s) will not be provided access or usage to the detached garage as shown in the pictures of the property
- Gravel Road and Driveway provide Ample Family Parking
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.