Inside you'll find an elegant mix of tongue-n-groove and rough sawn wood, hardwood & tile floors throughout. The main level offers great room with plenty of windows for natural lighting, a stone gas log fireplace and cathedral ceiling. The spacious kitchen with plenty of counterspace, granite countertops, stainless appliances, and a gas range. The dining table seats eight comfortably and rounds out the open concept living.
There are three bedrooms including one king on main level, one bunk room with a twin/twin bunkbed, a daybed with trundle and a queen bedroom downstairs with two full bathrooms. You will find a king suite with double vanity and custom tile shower oasis. As you start your day, enjoy the private screened in porch with your morning coffee.
Down to the lower level you'll find 2 bedrooms and an open living space to to get your game on. As you enjoy a round of cards or shuffleboard, grab your favorite beverage from the wet bar located in the living space.
Woodsong offers a great location within minutes of Downtown Blue Ridge, Lake Blue Ridge, Toccoa River, and hiking and mountain biking and even a short drive to Harrah’s Casino in Murphy, NC. It's time to get the family together and make some mountain memories that will last a lifetime beginning at Woodsong in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains!
*ALLERGEN ALERT* This property is not pet friendly. However, the owners do bring their pets with them.
Located in Mineral Bluff; just 15 minutes to Downtown Blue Ridge
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Dining for 8 guests
- Gas fireplace in living
- WiFi throughout
- King Bedroom 42in TV
- Full Bath with shower
- Private deck
- Downstairs living space with 55in TV
- Wetbar area with minifridge
- Queen bedroom with 32in TV and attached bathroom
- Bunk room with twin/tiwn and daybed with trundle bed and 32" TV
- Playstation in kids bunk room
- Shuffle Board
- Rocking chairs and plenty of outdoor seating
- Easy access to private hiking trail
- Gas grill
- Enclosed outdoor fireplace with outdoor TV
- Outdoor dining area
- Hot Tub
- Deck seating
- Porch swing
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.