There’s something magical about a waterfall; the sound of rushing water and the fragrance that accompanies, lighting up your senses as the mist envelops you. It’s been said that waterfalls bring about a sense of freedom and renewal, and you can certainly discover those feelings at Hidden Falls!
Located in McCaysville, GA, this 3-bedroom 2.5 bath cabin on 7.5 acres overlooks a wonderfully refreshing rushing creek, with views of a waterfall right in front of you with the privacy and seclusion you desire.
Your relaxing getaway vacation starts before you even enter the front door, with a picturesque drive out to the property offering views of Little Fightingtown Creek, winding its way just over the Tennessee border and back into Georgia, eventually re-emerging at Hidden Falls.
Pull into the easily accessible driveway, hop out of your car and relish in the sounds of nature that surround you. After looking around the property, head on through the front door, put your bags down and get ready to unwind in style.
Entry level living at Hidden Falls features plush living room seating, with direct access to the screened-in porch where you will find a gas grill and Big Green Egg, perfect for grilling out on a warm summer evening or cool autumn afternoon. Meal prep is a breeze at Hidden Falls, with a fully equipped kitchen at your fingertips with all the comforts of home like kitchen tools for a chef, electric kettle, blender and crock pot.
Pull up a seat at the dining table when it’s time to enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner. After eating, it may be time for a nap in your master bedroom, located just off the living room featuring a queen size bed, private bathroom, and deck access. As you relax, you can listen to the music of your choice through a speaker system in the living room, master bedroom and both decks, all controlled with a touch of your finger on your mobile device.
On the lower level of Hidden Falls, you will discover additional sleeping arrangements including a bedroom with 2 twin beds and 32” TV, as well as a queen bedroom with lower level deck access where you will find the fantastic hot tub just steps from the bed.
Entertainment and enjoyment are available 24/7 in the recreation room, also located on the lower level, where you will find a large pool table, plenty of seating options, and a 50” flat panel TV perfect for enjoying a movie or for catching up on some news.
Make sure you spend some time outdoors, where you can walk down the trail to fish from the banks of Little Fightingtown Creek, have a lunch at the gazebo picnic table, unwind near the waterfall, relax around the fire pit or simply take in the sights and sounds of Mother Nature in all Her glory.
No matter what your plans might be for your Blue Ridge vacation, Hidden Falls is the perfect place to call your home base in the North Georgia Mountains!
Located 5 minutes from downtown McCaysville on Little Fighting Town Creek
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Table with Seating for 6
Living Area with Gas Fireplace
Master Queen Bedroom w/ Deck Access
Attached Bathroom with Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, and A Stand-Up Shower
Bathroom Off Laundry Room Hallway
Queen Bedroom with Deck Access
Twin Bedroom with 32" TV
Recreation Area with 50" Flat Panel TV, Pool Table, and Additional Couches and Chairs
Bathroom Off Hallway
Hot Tub (Lower Level)
Fire Pit (Lower Level, Down Path by Creek)
Deck with Gas Grill, Big Green Egg, and Outdoor Seating in Screened in Porch (Entry Level)
Views of Little Fightingtown Creek
Views of Waterfall
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.