Walking into Bella Vista you will find soaring vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows framing a beautiful mountain view. The prow front floor plan offers a large great room that encompasses a large sitting area with sectional sofa, gas log fireplace with flat panel TV Blue-ray DVD player and dining area. the dining area features a large sawmill style log table with seating for 6 and additional seating for 2 at the kitchen bar top. The fully equipped kitchen comes complete with granite countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances!
Accommodations and three bedroom sleeping arrangements include a king bed on the upper level with private covered mountain view balcony, queen bed on the entry level and queen bed on the lower level. Each room has its own bathroom. The lower level offers indoor entertainment with a large a game room and sitting area with pool table and sofa with flat panel TV.
Outdoor living is private and perfect at Bella Vista. The entry-level covered porches include wood burning stacked stone fireplace and gas grill. The lower level deck offers a hot tub.
Located in the Aska Adventure area near the Toccoa River, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Water Fall, and Lake Blue Ridge. Within 15 minutes of Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Restaurants.
Large great room with sectional seating, flat panel TV, Blu-ray DVD, satellite service, and gas fireplace
The dining area has a large table with seating for 6
Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and 5 burner gas stove
Entry level bedroom has a queen bed, Flat Panel TV, and a shared bathroom with a tub/ shower combo off the kitchen
Washer and Dryer
Upper-level master bedroom has a king bed, Flat Panel TV, private balcony and bathroom with double vanity, jetted tub and walk-in shower
The lower level bedroom has a queen bed, Flat Panel TV (DVD only), and shared bathroom with tub/shower combo off the hallway
The game room offers a pool table and games
The lower level sitting area has a plush sofa and flat panel TV and Gas Fireplace
3 covered porches
Outdoor stacked stone wood burning fireplace
Hot tub on covered lower deck
LOCAL AREA GUIDE:
Fall Branch Falls Waterfall
Toccoa River Sandy Bottoms Canoe Launch, Trout Fishing and Tubing
Benton MacKaye Hiking Trail System
Rich Mountain Wildlife Management Area
Stanley Gap Mountain Bike Trail and Aska Trail System
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- This is NOT a pet-friendly property - Owner does bring pets and extra efforts are taken to clean property Persons with sensitive allergies should take note.
- Parking should be limited to 2 vehicles due to driveway configuration and limited turn around space.
- JANUARY 2018: Construction reported nearby
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.