Remove yourself from the frantic ways of the city and come enjoy the peaceful relaxation offered at Awesome Retreat. With beautiful scenery on the drive the whole way to the cabin, you'll see how tempting it is to just stay forever.
This incredibly spacious 2-bedroom cabin is a fantastic place to kick off your next getaway. Both bedrooms, one on each level, offer complete privacy and plenty of room. A well-equipped kitchen beckons you to make your famous home-made dishes for your friends and family to enjoy in the nicely decorated dining area. Of course, afterwards you'll want to curl up on the couch in front of the fireplace and perhaps watch the evening news or your favorite movie on the 55" flat-screen. The game room on the lower level is truly awesome with a large 55" flat-screen TV, a pool table, bumper pool, and ping pong table.
If you're more into relaxing instead of playing during your stay, you can enjoy the hot tub on the back screened-in porch. However, you decide to spend your vacation time, it will be without a doubt enjoyable at Awesome Retreat.
Located in beautiful Morganton, GA 25 Minutes From Downtown Blue Ridge
Entry level queen bedroom with 32" TV & Dish Network, private bathroom, jetted tub w/ stand up shower, and access to deck and seating
Large fully equipped kitchen with bar seating
Dining room with seating for 6
55" flat panel TV in the living room w/ Dish Network & gas log fireplace
WiFi throughout home
Den area with 55" flat panel TV w/ Dish Network
Game room with pool table, ping-pong table, card table, and card table
King bedroom with shared bathroom and tub/shower combo
Washer and dryer
Screened porch w/ table for 4 plus additional seating
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
All Specials Apply
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.