Above Raven Ridge is a brand new cabin that is cozy with elegant features…the great room boasts a floor to ceiling stacked stone fireplace with electric insert (Inoperable at this time) so cuddle up and watch your favorite show or DVD on a 36” flat-panel TV. If you're looking for quality time, Above Raven Ridge has ample space to spread out your family or keep them all together at the dining room table set for 10!
This top of the mountain 'lodge style' cabin has 3 floors offering terrific privacy. The family room has a pool table, comfortable sofas, 46” flat panel TV, games to enjoy…and you can step outside to soak in the hot tub all in total privacy.
This home has to be experienced first hand to understand just how magnificent it is!
Centrally located in North West Georgia approximately 20 Minutes from Morganton, 20 Minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge, and 20 Minutes from Murphy, NC
Private Community of Raven Ridge
270-degree Long Range Mountain Views
Living Area with 36-Inch Flat Panel TV
Stacked Stone Floor-to-Ceiling Fireplace with Electric Insert (Inoperable at this time)
Large Dining Table Seats 10
Breakfast Bar Seats 4
Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
Central Vacuum for Convenience
Entry Level Master King Bedroom
Half Bathroom Off Kitchen
WiFi Throughout Home
Hardwood, Tile, and Carpet Throughout the Cabin
Upper Level Bedroom 1 Features Two Twin Beds
Upper Level Bedroom 2 Features King Size Bed
Loft Area with Queen Bed and 27-Inch Flat Panel TV (DVD Only)
Den Area with 46-Inch Flat Panel TV
Walk-up Bar in Recreation Area
Deck Access to Hot Tub
Covered Walk Around Porch, Balcony Off of Upper Level Bedroom, Deck Access from Lower Level
Large Hot Tub on Lower Level Deck
Large Gas Grill on Entry Level Deck off of Living Area
Multiple Rocking Chairs
2 Small Picnic Tables Can Be Split to Accommodate Multiple Uses or Combined
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- There is a steep paved road to access this cabin.
- Dual access to the property; section of the road is paved, steep, and curvy.
- We recommend no more than 3 cars in the driveway.
- Seasonal Ladybugs can swarm at or near this cabin.
- Fireplace has electric insert (Inoperable at this time)
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.