Another King Master suite is found on the main level and supports easy access and living quarters for Grandparents or guests that have difficulty climbing steps or even a couple looking to have their own retreat from others. The main level outdoor deck is equipped for outdoor fun and relaxation. A gas grill for cooking out, a gas log fireplace for snuggling on those cool fall and winter evenings, views of the southern skies, and comfortable patio furniture to chill on and catch up on the days' activities. The basement level living area has a wet bar and a 50" smart t.v., a game room with a pool table and shuffleboard. You can retreat to another Master King Suite with a walk-in shower and even another double queen room for the teens or college kids who are ready for a break from school and a retreat to the mountains. The basement deck has plenty of outdoor seating including an 8 seater hot tub overlooking the gorgeous views as you soak in the crisp, fresh mountain air.
Oh, southern star, how I wish you would shine
And show me the way to get home-----Alabama
Find your way home to the shining Southern Star in the alluring Blue Ridge Mountains by Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals~
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Appliances
- Large Granite Island with Seating
- Dining Area
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and 65" Flat Panel TV over Gas Fireplace
- Master King Bedroom with 42" TV, Deck Access, and Full Bathroom with Double Vanities, Stand Up Rainfall Shower
- Wireless Internet
- King and Twin Bedroom with 42" TV
- Full Bathroom with Double Vanities and Tub/ Shower Combo
- Den with seating and 65" TV Over Gas Fireplace
- Table Shuffleboard
- Wet Bar
- King Bedroom with Attached Full Bathroom with Double Vanities and Tile Shower
- Shared Full Bathroom with Tile Shower
- Full Laundry Room
- 50" smart TV
- Patio seating
- Gas grill
- Gas fireplace
- 50 AMP EV Charger(Bring your own charging cable)
- Hot Tub
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Nearby construction temporarily
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
TAX RATE UPDATE:
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
Please note that regardless of when you booked your stay, if your reservation occurs either on, during or after the increase date above the new tax rate will be applied. Therefore, your tax rates will change from the initial rate when you reserved your cabin to the new tax rate listed above.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.