Cedar Ridge is the place to be! This newer build cabin sits atop of the ridge giving you a nice mountain view with all the lavish amenities you would come to expect from a luxury cabin. From the gas log fireplace to the comfy plush furniture, this inviting cabin will have you wrapped around the finger in no time! This cabin is in Mineral Bluff, GA, which is about 20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, 15 minutes to McCaysville, and 30 minutes from the casino. The cabin is a short distance from many activities such as kayaking, tubing, white water rafting, horseback riding, and much, much more!
Let us get you to Blue Ridge!
For a full list of amenities, scroll down a little further!
- 20 Minutes From Downtown Blue Ridge in Mineral Bluff, GA
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Gas Range, Stainless Steel Appliances, and a Farm Style Sink
- Dining Table for 6
- 4 Additional Stools at Kitchen Counter
- Warm, Plush Furniture
- Gas Log Fireplace
- 55" Cable TV w/ Roku
- King Bedroom w/ a 35" Cable TV w/ Roku
- Shared Full Bathroom w/ Walk-In Shower and Washer/Dryer
- Access to Side Patio and Deck
- King Master Suite w/ 55" Cable TV w/ Roku
- Private Balcony w/ Wicker Furniture
- Private Bathroom w/ Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, and a Walk-In Shower
- Den Area
- Pool Table
- Shuffle Board Table
- Gas Log Fireplace
- 48" Cable TV w/ Roku
- Plush Furniture
- Wet Bar w/ Mini Fridge and Sink
- King Bedroom w/ 40" Cable TV and Streaming Options
- Shared Full Bathroom with a Tub/Shower Combo
- Gas Fireplace
- 40" Cable TV w/ Roku
- Wicker Furniture
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub Coming Soon in December! Check for Details
- Patio w/ Wicker Furniture
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.