When walking into this lovely cabin you truly get to feel what it is like to live in the mountains. High ceilings and leather furnishings certainly set this cabin apart from the rest. This home has a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances for all your cooking needs, and where else to eat your meal than a dining area seated for 8 so the whole family can feast together. While this home has common spaces for your family to enjoy one another, it also offers much privacy in that each floor has its own bedroom and bathroom. Bedroom 1 is on the entry level and has a queen size bed and full closet. The master suite can be found on the upper level of this mountain home and offers a king size bed, 42" flat panel TV, and an attached full bathroom. The third bedroom is located in the basement level and offers a king size bed and a 48" flat panel TV with a DVD/ VCR player. In the event you want to have a mid-day snooze and find all the rooms are taken, no fear! This cabin also offers an extra twin size day bed in the basement den.
After some rest from a surely eventful day, it is time to let the fun begin. Start with watching your favorite shows, or the big game on the 50" flat panel TV in the entry level living room, or the 48" flat panel TV offered in the lower level den. While hanging out in the den, strike up a game of pool or another one of the board games offered! You can watch the sunset in one of the wooden outdoor rockers, or from the view facing hot tub on the lower deck. Finally, feel free to wander over to the spacious outdoor firepit and roast marshmallows, or snuggle up with the one you love while watching the stars over the Amazing View. Amazing View has all this to offer and more for your vacation!
- Located in Mineral Bluff just 15 minutes from Historic Downtown Blue Ridge
- Nearby SCCR Rentals: Moonrise Kingdom (0.3 Miles) and Sky's the Limit (0.3 Miles)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Living room with woodburning fireplace, 50" flat panel Dish Network TV, sound bar, and deck access
- Queen bedroom
- Full bathroom with stand-up shower and laundry area
- King master bedroom with 42" flat panel TV, his and her closets, and attached full bathroom with a Tub/Shower combo
- Private deck off the King bedroom
- Pool table
- Seating area with 48" flat panel TV
- Twin bed with trundle in common space
- King bedroom with 48" TV and VCR/DVD player
- Full bathroom with Tub/Shower combo
- Hot Tub
- Gas Grill
- Fire Pit
- Ample Furniture
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Pet Friendly (2 Small Dogs Max)
- Short drive to Sky's the Limit and Moonrise Kingdom
- For your security, there are cameras facing exterior areas of this cabin
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.