Modern, unique and tons of style! AFrame of Style is a newly renovated luxury cabin with 1 bedroom, 1-and-a-half-bathroom A-frame house nestled in the North Georgia forest just off Fightingtown Creek. Its unique design is sure to blow you away!
Pulling into the driveway you will notice the small, quaint firepit area perfect for a warm, cozy night counting the stars and listening to the crickets’ chirp. Walking into the entrance of this home is an experience all its own; going through the lit, custom designed walkway down to the stairs to the custom front door sets the mood for your fantasy like getaway! Entering the home, you will notice is a little unique feature also as you come in on the top level. This area offers seating for two as well as a desk space.
Making your way downstairs to the main living level of the cabin you will be awe struck. The open concept living area and kitchen make the home feel very large and spacious. The living area offers a plush sofa, 40" flat screen TV, and direct access to the back deck. The kitchen has a custom island with seating for 3 as well as soapstone countertops, kitchen aid appliances, and modern fridge and freezer drawers built directly into the island. Just off the kitchen area you will find a half bath with custom granite wall.
As you continue through the home, you enter the master suite! This suite style bedroom offers a plush king-sized bed, 42" flat panel TV, seating area, and a full bathroom with tub/ shower combo. The master suite also has full deck access to both the private hot tub deck as well as access to the full back deck area.
Finally, the back-deck area. This spot is sure to be the favorite! Creek view, gas grill and perfect seating for two! Sit back, relax, and listen to the creek flow or walk down the 76 stairs to get Creekside and a closer look.
Don’t miss your chance to book AFrame of Style today!
- Located between Blue Ridge and Mccaysville; a short drive to Mercier's Apple Orchard
- Workspace with Desk
Lower Living Level
- Living Area with 32" TV, Deck Access, and Plush Seating
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Fridge and Freezer Drawers
- Half Bath with Granite Wall
- Master King Bedroom with 42" Flat Panel TV and Deck Access
- Attached Bathroom with Stone, Tile Shower
- Hot Tub Deck
- Small Bar Top with Seating for 2
- Outdoor Seating
- Stairway Down to Fightingtown Creek
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- This home Offers YouTube TV
- No Pets
- Offers 2 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
- These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.