Over 1800 sq ft of open concept living on the entry level alone, this home will never feel crowded. Spending time with friends and family in the living room, which features a large stacked stone gas fireplace, soft couches and a 65” flat screen TV will be a joyful experience that you will treasure. Cooking is a pleasure in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, complete with Viking stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space. A large dining table accompanied by the kitchen bar will easily accommodate all your guests. The master bedroom is also located on the entry level offering a king bed, equipped with a 56” flat-screen TV and a private attached bathroom with a lovely double vanity and stone walk-in shower.
The upper level offers two bedrooms with queen beds, flat-screen TVs, and share a spacious bathroom off the main hall. Lower level living is not to be missed at A Stoney River, with a large common area that is perfect for watching sport or movies with your guests on the huge 71” flat-screen TV. You’re on vacation, so why not mix yourself a drink at the custom-built bar with stone counters while you whip up some hors d'oeuvres in the full-size kitchen? When the sun goes down, step outside on the lower level deck, light a fire and jump in the 9-person hot tub, where R&R is epitomized. In addition, the lower level boasts three bedroom options: a bedroom with a queen-size bed and attached bath, a twin bunk room with a 32” inch flat-screen TV or a queen bedroom with a larger 45” flat-screen TV.
Let’s take an adventure outside. With as much to offer outside as inside, A Stoney River boasts some incredible outdoor living that can be enjoyed during every season. The entry level covered deck has a large stack stone wood burning fireplace, TV and high-top seating with custom Edison bulb light fixture to create a warm evening glow for entertaining and relaxing. The lower level deck mirrors the deck amenities above and includes, grilling, games and walk way access to a coveredhot tub tucked away and privately situated on the side of the home. Take a short walk down to the platform deck off the back of the home to get a peak of the river below. It’s hard to describe the feeling you will get in each of the environments, but the owners of this home are certain you will make memories to last a life time here.
Whether you need a refreshing stay over the weekend or an extended reprieve from the stresses of life, A Stoney River will take your cabin rental experience to a whole new level of luxury in the North Georgia Mountains!
ATTENTION - This property is monitored by closed circuit cameras at driveway access areas.
- 20 minutes from shopping and dining in historic Downtown Blue Ridge.
- 15 minutes from shopping and dining in historic Downtown Ellijay.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with attached Pantry
- Seating for 6 at Breakfast Bar
- Dining Area with seating for 8
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and 65" Flat Panel TV
- King Master Bedroom with 56" Flat Panel TV
- Private Bathroom with Stone Stand Up Shower, Double Vanity and Bidet.
- Full Laundry Room
- Half bathroom
- Queen Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel TV
- Second Queen Bedroom with 32" Flat panel TV
- Shared Full Bathroom with Stone Stand Up Shower
- Full Den with Gas Fireplace and 70" Flat Panel TV
- Second Kitchen Equipped with Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, and 40" Flat Panel TV above Bar
- Queen Size Bedroom
- Attached Full Bathroom with Common Access
- Queen Size Bedroom with 45" Flat Panel TV and Desk for Workspace
- Bunk Room with 2 set of Twin Bunks 32" Flat Panel TV
- Game Room Equipped with 7 ft Pool Table and Darts
- Board Games
- Entry Level Deck with Ample Seating, Wood Burning Fireplace, and 50" Flat Panel TV
- Lower-Level Patio with Ample Seating, Wood Burning Fireplace, and 65" Flat Panel TV
- Gas Grill Station on Lower and Upper-Level Patio
- 9 Person Hot Tub
- Basketball Goal
- Overlook and Listen to Running River from Both Upper and Lower Decks
- Walkway Down to the Overlook of the Creek with Bistro Seating (Cannot Walk Down to Creek Side)
- Ponds are private property
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
NO RV'S OR TRAILERS ALLOWED IN GOOSE ISLAND!
- Stoney River is located in Goose Island which is a zero-tolerance party community and adheres to a no outside noise / quiet time between the hours of 10PM - 8AM. Outdoor speakers are not allowed at any time. A member of the Goose Island HOA may contact you to provide a gate code for entry and to collect additional guest and vehicle information. This gate code cannot be shared with others outside of your reservation. The number of guests at the cabin and vehicles are limited to the number in your reservation. These policies are strictly enforced.
- Parking Available for 4 Cars
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- No Creek Access
- Ponds are private property
- For your safety this property does have a Ring Central Camera
- This home is equipped with Noise Aware Decibel Monitoring System. It only registers decibel level and will only notify us if the level is breached for an extended amount of time. Please be respectful of full-time residents.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, basic cleaners, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
- Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
- These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.