Let yourself take in the beautiful mountain ambiance at this mountain view cabin!
Located in the prestigious community of Scout's Overlook, you'll feel the peace of mind that comes with a gorgeous cabin tucked into the North Georgia Mountains. You'll find a fully equipped kitchen, the king master suite with attached private bathroom and walk-in shower, queen bedroom with shared bathroom and a walk-in shower, along with a beautiful deck for soaking in the views on the entry-level of this cabin!
Head downstairs to the recreation room to have some fun and play a game of shuffleboard while watching the big game on Sunday on the 48" cable TV! The attached patio on the lower level leads you out to the hot tub and dual swivel rocking chairs while enjoying all of mother nature's sounds.
Give us a call to book this cabin or for any inquiries you may have!
- 20 Minutes from downtown Blue Ridge
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Living room boast 55" cable TV with gas log fireplace
- Plush, comfortable living room furniture
- King master suite with 45" TV and attached private bathroom and walk-in shower
- Queen bedroom and access to a shared bathroom with walk-in shower
- Large laundry room with washer and dryer
- Recreation room with 45" cable TV and shuffleboard table
- Large deck on entry-level with wooden chairs and table with jaw drooping mountain view
- Gas grill on entry-level
- Hot tub on the lower level
- Dual swivel wooden chairs on the lower level
- 50 Amp RV Outlet
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, basic cleaners, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
- These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.