The "treehouse", a separate accomodation from the main cabin, is perfect for a couple or individual looking for a little extra space during their visit. This "treehouse" has its own great view, kitchenette, restroom, climate control, and TV! It's only about 50 feet from the main cabin on the opposite side of the driveway.
3 Peak's convenient location makes getting the most out of outdoor adventure during your stay effortless. When the day ends, and you're tired from a day of exploring the great outdoors, a soothing session in the hot tub will fix you up. In the mornings or warm evenings, the screened in porch with the fireplace will be perfect for some luxury outdoor time.
This perfect abode awaits your visit!
Located in Southern Blue Ridge, Close to Cherry Log, just a 10-minute drive to Downtown Shopping & Dining
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area with Seating for 6
- Living Area with Gas Fireplace and Flat Panel TV
- King Bedroom with an attached private bathroom with stone tile shower and double vanities
- Half Bathroom
- Loft Area with Office
- King Master Bedroom with Flat Panel TV & Private Balcony
- Attached bathroom with stone shower and double vanities
- Game Room with a shuffleboard table, Wet Bar and Den Area
- Den Area includes Gas Fireplace and Flat Panel TV
- King Bedroom with Flat Panel TV
- Common Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- 4th bedroom with Full Bed
- 42" Flat Panel TV
- Ambient Lighting
- Toilet and Sink
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Shower
- Gas Grill
- Entry Level Screened in Porch with Wood Burning Fireplace and Flat Panel TV
- Ample outdoor seating
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- The driveway offers parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Short drive to Vista Rustica
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, basic cleaners, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.