Rushing Cartecay River and elegant design is what you will find your soul has been missing at A Little Stoney River.
This charming 2-bedroom 2 bath unique cabin with access and views of the Cartecay River is sure to soothe, destress and revive your heart as you arrive in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains. It is sure to be an unforgettable experience! Featuring a cozy living room where you can cuddle up by the stone fireplace, in combination with a dining room where meals are shared and conversations will flow, and a well-appointed kitchen, that is perfect for a couple’s getaway or family to enjoy. A queen bed on the main level with a flat panel mounted TV and a full bathroom with a stone shower and a one-of-a-kind wash basin. Make your way up the iron spiral staircase to the Master King room with an attached full bath and a signature stand-alone tub with a large picture window overlooking the river. Bring your fishing poles, tubes and kayaks, and enjoy the deck on the river as you catch and release your breath. Listen to the sounds of rushing water and nature, as it will renew your spirit and you will be able to take on the world once more. A bed size porch swing can be found on the lower-level patio, perfect for relaxing with a book or gazing up at the stars. Located outside the entry to a game room with 50" flat panel TV and foosball table and laundry room. On the main level a new 6-seater hot tub and gas grill can be found next to comfortable patio seating to enjoy the breathtaking constellations.
It's time to make your escape and recharge your spiritual, physical and mental health (including EVs too) at no better place than the North Georgia Mountains and A Little Stoney River.
- 30 Minutes from shopping and dining in historic Downtown Blue Ridge
- 15 Minutes from shopping and dining in historic Downtown Ellijay.
- Beautifully furnished throughout the cabin
- Great room & rock fireplace
- WiFi throughout
- Flat screen TV over gas fireplace
- Open kitchen
- Dining table
- Entry level QUEEN bed
- Upper level king bedroom
- Outdoor seating
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Quiet and peaceful setting
- Paved driveway
- Electric Vehicle Charging - NEMA 14-50 outlet
- River access
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 2 parking spaces
- ATTENTION - This property is monitored by closed circuit cameras at driveway access areas.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- FANNIN COUNTY ADVANCED DISPOSAL SIGHTS
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 2989 Old Highway 5, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Advanced Disposal: 1226 Deep South Farm Rd, Blairsville, GA 30512
- GILMER COUNTY LANDFILL AND WASTE COLLECTION SITES:
- These are open Monday - Saturday
- 456 Tower Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 41554 Highway 52 East, Cartecay, Ga
- 1738 Highway 382 West, Coosawattee, Ga.
- These locations are open only on Monday/Wednesday/Saturday:
- 8611 Tails Creek Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- 197 White Path Road, Ellijay, Ga.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care.
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.