As you arrive, the mountain view greets you with a smile and a where have you been? Sit and relax by the outdoor firepit and take in the view and fresh air as you watch the sunset over the mountains every evening. As you walk into the clean and pristine charming cabin you will find a newly remodeled kitchen with new appliances, countertops and backsplash. Find a cozy den off the living room to relax and read your favorite book. The King Master suite offers privacy with a full bathroom and large walk-in closet space. The King guest room adjoins a full bathroom and makes this cabin perfect for a romantic couple's getaway or a small family of four retreat.
Relax and unwind in the hot tub located on the front deck and enjoy your favorite drink as the sun sets over another day at Timeout.
Make time for Timeout, only a short 10 minute drive to downtown Blue Ridge, GA.
Located 10 minutes to Downtown Blue Ridge, GA
- Living room with 40" TV
- Den/sitting area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with granite countertops
- King Master Bedroom with 32" TV adjoining suite
- King guest room with full bathtub and shower combo
- New kitchen flooring
- Fiber Wi-fi with streaming Netflix, Hulu, Disney and ESPN
- Hot Tub Deck
- Fire Pit with mountain view seating for 4
- Outdoor Seating
- Newly stained cabin and decks
- Gas Grill
- Hiking trails for nature lovers
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.