Conveniently located in the Cherry Log Mountain community 15 minutes to downtown Ellijay, GA or 15 minutes to downtown Blue Ridge, Ga, this new construction cabin is complete perfection and will make the perfect couple's romantic getaway.
As you enter the front door you are greeted with an open floor plan and vaulted ceilings. A fully equipped kitchen with an island bar and dining table with seating for four, wood burning log fireplace in the living room and a 58" flat panel t.v. You and your loved ones can relax and unwind and leave your worries behind. Comfort and coziness awaits in the King Master Suite, a flat panel tv., black out blinds and connected to a full master bath with a stand up shower. The second suite is a private Queen suite featuring a flat panel tv and black out blinds for those sleep-in mornings. A shower/ tub combo adjoins the suite and the laundry area with a full size stackable washer and dryer. Prepare yourself for the extraordinary deck area with brand new hot tub and an endless summer outdoor propane fire pit. Your heart is sure to be content as you sit by the fire, drink your morning coffee and watch the sunrise rise over the North Georgia Mountains overlooking Rich Mountain.
This special cabin is a remarkable beauty and is sure to steal your heart. Why not give yourself a break, and book your getaway today to Lee's Lookout in Cherry Log, Georgia?
Conveniently located in Cherry Log, just 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Living Room with 58" Flat Panel TV
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Deck Access
- Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- WiFi Throughout Cabin/Cable TV
- Covered Deck with Outdoor Seating
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Propane Fire Pit
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
TAX RATE UPDATE:
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
Please note that regardless of when you booked your stay, if your reservation occurs either on, during or after the increase date above the new tax rate will be applied. Therefore, your tax rates will change from the initial rate when you reserved your cabin to the new tax rate listed above.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.