The main house features a full basement with 2 queen rooms, a bunk room that sleeps 4, a living area, full bathroom, and game room with a foosball and pool table. The master bedroom is on the main floor and features a king bed and a full bath with a jetted tub and stand up shower. The main level also features a large living area, kitchen and dining room and a short pathway to the hot tub and pool and pool house. Upstairs you will find a work area, office space and a queen bedroom with a private balcony.
Deer Watch Lodge has the capability of sleeping up to 14 guests and is the perfect destination for peace, rest and relaxation anytime. With all the features as well as the nature and wildlife, your spirit is sure to be refreshed, renewed and ready to take on any challenges that may come.
Treat your employees, co-workers or have a family reunion at an unforgettable retreat in the gorgeous North Georgia Mountains at Deer Watch Lodge.
ATTENTION - This property is monitored by closed circuit cameras at driveway access areas.
- 20 Minutes from shopping and dining in Historic Downtown Blue Ridge
- 15 minutes from McCaysville, GA and Copperhill, TN shopping and dining
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with 55" cable TV
- Gas log fireplace
- King master suite with 45" TV, attached private bathroom, jetted tub, and walk-in shower
- Queen bed
- Office work station
- Private reading area
- Private balcony
- Recreation room with pool table, foosball table, shuffleboard, and board games
- Common area
- 2 Queen Bedrooms
- 1 bunk room with 2 twin size bed
- Full shower/tub combo
- Living Room with Flat Panel TV and Foosball
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Queen Bedroom
- 2 Extra Large Twin beds
- 1/2 bath with toilet only
- 1/2 bath with stand-up shower
- Wrap around decks, upper level balcony
- Private pool (Pool closed October 1 - April 30)
- Private hot tub
- Pool house with wet bar, fridge and half bath
- Lounge area around pool
- 20+ private gated acres
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 5 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay