With two master suites, a chef’s dream kitchen, stone gas fireplace and live edge siding inside and out, this rustic charmer is a nature lovers dream.
The open floor plan displays hand hewn custom made beams in the vaulted ceilings throughout the home. Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors lead the way to the spectacular enclosed screen porch within steps of Cashes Valley creek. Lay back and relax in front of the outdoor fireplace and listen to the sounds of nature till you fall asleep. Catch your favorite college team football game on the 70in flat screen above the fireplace and raise your beer as you and your friends and family celebrate victory.
Bring your fur-babies and four wheel drive and enjoy a day exploring the waterfalls and streams in Cashes Valley within 10mins from this amazing mountain property.
What are you waiting for? Make your dream vacation a reality at Indian Creek Lodge today!
- 15 minutes from shopping and dining in Downtown Blue Ridge
- 15 minutes from shopping and dining in Mccaysville, GA and Copperhill, TN
- 40-inch TV with Satellite
- One level living
- WiFi throughout cabin
- Gas Fireplace
- Chef's kitchen with island seating
- Dining table for 4
- 2 King en-suites on opposite sides
- Half bathroom
- Outdoor seating in screened porch
- Covered fireplace
- Creek front - Creek stocked with trout
- Firepit with seating
- Gravel driveway
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Pet Friendly
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
TAX RATE UPDATE:
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
Please note that regardless of when you booked your stay, if your reservation occurs either on, during or after the increase date above the new tax rate will be applied. Therefore, your tax rates will change from the initial rate when you reserved your cabin to the new tax rate listed above.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.