Cohutta Mountain Retreat features a gorgeous view of the Cohutta Wilderness, 2 stocked ponds, and a heated pool that is attached to the premier house.
There are three additional dwelling units designed to accommodate family, friends and guests so that everyone can celebrate together and rest and relax in their own quarters.
The premier home boasts elegance and class with vaulted ceilings and exquisite taste in contemporary style. All stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, granite countertops and an open floor plan with a view of the pool from the entrance through the living area. In the Fall and Winter you can sit by the gas log fireplace and enjoy a Hallmark movie or Football game while sipping on your favorite wine or toasting your favorite beer. After the game, enjoy a dip in the year-round heated pool with built in lounge chairs. It will be the most memorable mountain getaway ever. Retire to the King Master suite where you will find peace and contentment as you snuggle in for a restful nights sleep.
Both guest houses or in-law suites are fit for royalty with a view of both ponds and just a skip, hop and jump away from the pool. The first guest home features a game room with ping pong table and a twin over twin bed with a full bath and double vanities. The second suite features a living area two twin beds and a queen with a full bath.
So what’s keeping you…… Live, laugh and love at Cohutta Mountain Retreat in our beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Dining area
- Living room with 70in TV
- King master with outdoor access and attached full bathroom
- WiFi throughout
- Half bathroom
- Laundry room
- King en-suite with private bathroom
- Pool Table
- Seating with 55in TV
- Bunk room
- Full bathroom
- Full Kitchen
- Queen Bed
- Full shared bathroom
- Bunk room
- Laundry room
- Outdoor kitchen
- Fireplace with seating and 60in TV
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- 2 catch and releas ponds
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 6 parking spaces
- Nearby construction temporarily
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
TAX RATE UPDATE:
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
Please note that regardless of when you booked your stay, if your reservation occurs either on, during or after the increase date above the new tax rate will be applied. Therefore, your tax rates will change from the initial rate when you reserved your cabin to the new tax rate listed above.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.