Walk into this sprawling, open concept luxury cabin and immediately be taken aback in pure joy! The soaring, vaulted ceilings welcome you to an authentic mountain cabin feeling you won't want to leave! First, the living room offers a large 65" smart/cable TV over a dual-sided gas log fireplace with leather furniture surrounding. Gaze out of the numerous extra-large windows while kicked back to thoroughly get that authentic mountain vibe. Just across the room, you will find the fully equipped kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances. The dining table is a hand crafted large picnic table with comfortable seating for 8, with an additional 4 stools around the island. Last but not least on the entry-level, the king master suite is put away nicely from the center of this cabin. The very first thing you notice walking into this wonderfully adorned bedroom is the window which covers just about the entire length of the exterior wall, so you can watch wildlife or just be lazy in bed as nature does what it does best. This suite also has an attached private bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower, and a large walk-in closet. While winding it down in the evening, take advantage of one of your favorite shows on the 50" smart/cable TV offered.
Head past the kitchen to the door that leads you outside and there you will find 1 of 2 outdoor wood-burning fireplaces nestled in with new wicker patio furniture and 8 bar style stools on a custom made bar top overlooking the mountain view. The backside of the entry-level deck has 6 rocking chairs for family and friends to relax and soak it all in together.
Let's head upstairs to check out the other two bedrooms! Once to the top of the stairs, take a left and find yourself in upper-level queen bedroom suite #1. This bedroom has its own attached private bathroom with double vanity and a shower/tub combo and a walk-in closet. This suite has its own 50" smart/cable TV for your use as well and again, another larger-than-average window to look out at the beautiful view. If you walk across the catwalk, you'll find queen bedroom suite #2! The only difference with this bedroom from queen suite #1, is this attached private bathroom has a walk-in shower instead of a shower/tub combo. Otherwise, a mirror image!
Once down in the lower level recreation room, you'll be pleasantly surprised with the amenities in place to host your family and friends. The first thing that will catch your eye, is the large wet bar with mini-fridge, sink, and blender to boot. You'll also find another large 65" smart/cable TV over a gas log fireplace for watching the game with a cold beverage. Like the entry-level, the rec room also has comfortable leather furniture. If you are feeling up for it, have a friendly, but competitive, game of foosball there for your enjoyment. The last of the 4 bedrooms are found on this level, boasting 2 sets of bunk beds with twin size mattresses. Like the other bedrooms, this room also has its own 50" smart/cable TV and access to the shared shower/tub combo bathroom which is also shared with the common area.
Last but not least, walk out of the double doors in the recreation room to a row of hammock chairs, gently hung from the rafters above. You might even catch a nap sitting in one of these comfy things! Head around the corner and there you will find the brand new hot tub for your enjoyment. You can really set the mood on a beautiful evening by lighting a nice fire in the outdoor wood burning fireplace just across from the hot tub.
All and all, this cabin is set apart from the rest of the pack with its lavish furnishings, upscale, modern decor with that all too wanted mountain cabin ambiance. At Deer to Me, you will not be disappointed! Give us a call or book online today to grab your dates!
10 minutes north of downtown Blue Ridge
- Luxurious king master suite boasting a huge nature window and a 50" smart/cable TV with attached private bathroom including double vanity, walk-in shower, and a large walk-in closet
- Fully equipped kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, gas range/oven, Keurig coffee maker, and dining seating for 10
- The living room consists of leather furniture around a 65" smart/cable TV with soundbar above a dual-sided gas fireplace with direct deck access and board games for the kids
- Queen bedroom suite #1 has a 50" smart/cable TV, attached private bathroom with double vanity and a tub/shower combo and a walk-in closet
- Queen bedroom suite #2 has a smart/cable TV, attached private bathroom with double vanity and a walk-in shower and walk-in closet
- The spectacular recreation room has a fully equipped wet-bar with mini-fridge, blender, and plenty of space for creativity
- 65" smart/cable TV with soundbar over a gas fireplace
- Leather furniture and bean bags for ultimate relaxing mode
- Foosball table
- Double bunk bed bedroom with twin size mattresses and a 50" smart/cable TV
- Bathroom with a shower/tub combo that has access to the bunk room and common recreation area.
- Washer and dryer
- 7 person hot tub
- 2 wood-burning fireplaces
- 4 hammock swings
- 8 rocking chairs - 6 on the back porch and 2 on the front
- 8 bar-style stools over the bar top
- wicker patio furniture
- Large propane grill (charcoal and smoker side is locked and not for guest use)
- Automatic deer feeder – feeds deer at 7:15 am and 7:15 pm
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Nearby construction
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
- Deer feeder goes off at 7:15 AM and 7:15 PM.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.