Some cabins just stick out from the rest, and "Hemptown Heights" is no exception. This wonderful cabin is set to make memories as soon as you walk in the front door. Take a look around at the soaring ceiling and gas log fireplace and you'll immediately feel at home. One of the great and unique features of this particular cabin is the abundance of over-sized, large TV's. The living room boasts a 75" TV with a Sonos Sound System and DirecTV over the beautiful gas log fireplace. Take a seat on the cozy leather sectional and relax your worries away! Get creative in the fully equipped kitchen and try your hand at making your favorite southern dish. The entry level to this well-appointed log cabin also has a queen bedroom with a 65" TV with DirecTV. The shared bathroom with walk-in shower is also easily accessible. This property also has a washer and dryer for your convenient laundering needs!
The upper-level of this cabin has a king master suite with a 65" TV and DirecTV. There is also an extra twin bed in the open loft area of the upper level. The shared bathroom on this level has a jetted tub and a walk-in shower. The abundant windows make the perfect natural lighting and forest view.
Head down to the lower-level to the recreation room and you'll find a pool table waiting for a friendly game of billiards. You can also take advantage of the darts game in the den area. Attached to this room is a very unique double wall bunk bed with 4 twins and another huge 75" TV with DirecTV, PS4, and an electric fireplace. There is also a queen bedroom on this level with a 55" TV with DirecTV. Both rooms share a double vanity bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
The fun doesn't stop there! The entry-level deck has an outdoor wood burning fireplace below a 65" TV with DirecTV and an ample amount of seating perfect for enjoying time with loved ones outdoors during the warm summer evenings. If steaks are for dinner, take advantage of the gas grill with provided propane while enjoying the beautiful mountain views. The terrace level patio has a 4 person hot tub and porch swing, perfect for unwinding after a long day of mountaineering. Last but not least, and maybe one of the best features this cabin has to offer is the custom-built fire pit complete with swinging benches and handcrafted Adirondack chairs around the fire pit!
This is certainly one cabin you do not want to pass over! If you're looking for the perfect family getaway, look no further than "Hemptown Heights"! If you have any questions, click the LiveChat icon on the bottom right of your screen for a live agent!
20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge in the Morganton area nestled back in the Hemptown Heights development
Queen bedroom with 65" TV w/ DirecTV, deck access, and a shared bathroom w/ walk-in shower
Washer and Dryer
Fully equipped kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances & drip coffee pot
Living area with a leather sectional, 75" TV w/ DirecTV, Sonos sound system, gas log fireplace, and a Blu Ray DVD player
WiFi throughout cabin
King master suite with a 65" TV w/ DirecTV and wooded views
Shared bathroom w/ jetted tub and a walk-in shower
Twin in the open loft area
Recreation room with pool table, darts, and deck access
Double wall bunk bedroom with 4 twins and 75" TV w/ DirecTV, PlayStation 4, and an electric fireplace
Queen bedroom with 55" TV w/ DirecTV & deck access
Shared double vanity bathroom w/ tub/shower combo
Outdoor living area with a 65" TV w/ DirecTV over a wood burning fireplace and ample comfortable seating
Custom built swinging benches & Adirondack chairs around the fire pit
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.