Just a few minutes out of downtown Blue Ridge you will find this comfortable retreat with rolling mountain views. "Toccoa Breeze" is a new addition to our family of cabins in the Aska area that is ready for you with open arms! This particular cabin boasts 2 large driveways for easy access parking and no tight squeezes for hassle-free travel to and from the home. Enjoy the flowy, open concept living room stocked with a 35" Dish Network TV and a multitude of windows, giving all the natural light you could ask for throughout the day. The living room has a great mountain view and wood burning fireplace making for the perfect ambiance for enjoying a glass of wine together with friends and family at the end of the day!
Take a walk down the hallway where you'll find the double twin bedroom for the younger members of your traveling party and also the king master suite with a huge private bathroom including a walk-in shower AND a tub/shower combo with dual vanities for your convenience. The fully equipped kitchen just off the living room has more than enough room for making the whole family a meal and also has access to the screened in porch with picnic table. This level has a shared 1/2 bath for common use.
Downstairs you will find the den area with a ping pong table and wood burning stove for those chilly winter nights. There is also another secluded queen bedroom on the lower level with a shared bathroom and walk-in shower. For your laundering needs, you can use the washer and dryer that is also located in the lower level.
Take a step outside the terrace level where a brand new hot tub is on the cement patio. This wonderfully appointed home also has a newly designed outdoor fire pit so you can indulge on the must-do smores by the fire! The upper-level outdoor decks come with a gas grill and picnic table in the screened in portion of the deck. Sit back with a cup of coffee or tea and soak in the tranquil mountain views on the decks as you recharge your soul.
Whether you're looking for a quick getaway or an extended escape, "Toccoa Breeze" is another great vacation option in the gorgeous North Georgia mountains!
15 minutes out of downtown Blue Ridge off of Aska Road
- Large, open concept living room with 43" Dish Network TV and wood-burning fireplace
- Plentiful windows for an abundance of natural light
- Shared 1/2 bath in hallway
- Double twin bedroom
- King Master Suite with large private bathroom and dual vanity, tub/shower combo, and a walk-in shower.
- King Master Suite also has 32" TV w/ Dish Network
- Fully equipped kitchen including Keurig coffee maker
- Round table w/ seating for 4 off of the kitchen
- Dining table w/ seating for 6 in the dining area
- WiFi throughout home
- Landline telephone
- Direct access to a screened-in porch with picnic table
- Den area with a futon (not a sleeping arrangement), ping pong table, bag toss, and wood-burning stove
- Direct access to the patio and walkway to the fire pit
- Additional queen bedroom
- Washer and dryer for your convenience
- Shared bathroom w/ walk-in shower
- Screened in porch with a picnic table
- Firepit with ample seating
- Large patio area
- Hot tub
- Open deck with chairs facing mountain view
- Gas grill with provided propane
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All specials apply
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.