What do you get when you combine an easy access cabin with a tri-state mountain view, game room, hot tub and fully paved roads? An unforgettable vacation rental experience at Bear Necessities, that’s what!
Located in the My Mountain community, it’s safe to say that this Blue Ridge cabin rental has the “bare necessities” and much, much more. Getting to this vacation rental is easy as pie, as all the roads are paved leading to the cabin, ensuring a stress-free commute from our office in Downtown Blue Ridge to the property.
Before walking through the front door, take a moment to appreciate the stunning three-state, long-range mountain view from the entry level deck, which is sure hold your attention no matter what time of the day that you choose to enjoy it. Head on inside to the entry level, where you’ll find an easy-to-navigate floor plan featuring a wall of windows offering an unobstructed view of the mountains in the distance. You will also find a flat panel TV, plush seating arrangements, and a soaring stone fireplace that adds a layer of rustic relaxation to your stay.
Brew yourself a cup of coffee in the standard coffeepot or in the Keurig, and cook up a delicious weekend breakfast for the whole family in the fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy your feast at the dining table or at the large breakfast bar, and after you’re finished, relax in the hot tub which you have direct access to from the lower level.
Upstairs you’ll find a charming loft area with king size bed and private bathroom a double vanity and walk-in shower; the perfect place to rest your head after an exciting day out and about in North Georgia. Don’t forget to check out the lower level, where there is a pool table, foosball table, and electric dart for your entertainment, in addition to a lovely gas fireplace and lower level deck access. You will also discover two additional bedrooms on the lower level, including one queen and one bedroom with two twin sized beds; plenty of sleeping options for whoever you choose to bring along on your trip.
Although this cabin is only minutes away from grocery stores and Downtown Blue Ridge, you will feel like you’re a million miles away from the hectic congestion of the suburbs and city!
- Located in the My Mountain Community 20 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping.
- Sharp Right Turn Into Driveway.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Large Breakfast Bar
- Dining Area with Seating for 6
- Living Area with 40" Flat Panel TV and DVD Player
- Stacked Stone Wood Burning Fireplace
- Card Table
- Entry Level Deck Access
- Half Bathroom
- Loft Area with King Bed
- 32" Flat Panel TV
- Private Bathroom with Double Vanity and Stand-Up Shower
- Den Area with 32" Flat Panel TV
- Gas Fireplace in Den Area
- Pool Table
- Foosball Table
- Electric Dart Board
- Queen Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom with Tube TV and DVD Player
- Bathroom with Double Vanity and Tub/Shower Combo
- Lower Level Deck Access
- Lower Level Deck Hot Tub
- Outdoor Seating
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Gas Grill
- Lower Level Deck with Outdoor Seating
- Outdoor Bar
- Fire Pit
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
- All Specials Apply
- Pets Allowed for Additional Pet Fee
- Note: There are several stairs leading to the front door of this property
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners, fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.