Going on a getaway vacation to Blue Ridge is all about having fun, enjoying time with friends and family, and building memories that you’ll cherish for years to come. You may have to drop some coin on food and drinks but spending time at Windrose is priceless!
Located in Mineral Bluff, this 3-bedroom, 3-bath cabin boasts a well-manicured and traditional exterior with inviting decorations and hidden treasures inside. With a tri-state mountain view of GA, TN, and NC that can be seen from the entry or lower level deck, it’s no wonder so many people LOVE to stay at Windrose!
Step through the front door of this charming cabin rental where you will discover a fully equipped kitchen and custom breakfast bar, lodge-style dining room table, and plush living room accommodations with a beautiful gas fireplace and flat panel TV. Don’t forget to check out the entry level screened-in deck, where you can sit for a spell and enjoy nature on the swinging bench or wood rockers. If you’re feeling sleepy, lay down and get some rest in the entry level queen bedroom, which also has access to the deck.
Upstairs you will find a spacious master bedroom with king size bed, large walk-in closet, private bathroom with custom vanity, and a jetted tub/shower combo for your relaxation. Remember that tri-state view we mentioned earlier? With private deck access, a screened-in porch and a comfy hammock, you can roll out of bed and enjoy the magnificent Blue Ridge mountains any time of the day. You might even want to spend the night outside!
Celebration and good times abound on the lower level of Windrose, which comes packed with all sorts of amenities perfect for an afternoon or evening of recreation. Unwind in front of the stacked-stone glass gas fireplace while you watch a good movie on the flat panel TV or play a game of ping-pong before you get some zzzz’s in the lower level queen bedroom.
Lower level deck access is just steps away from the couch, where you will discover a custom-made bar with tiki lights, awesome outdoor seating options, corn hole games and a large fire pit with elevated seating for up to 6 guests. Sip on a drink at the bar, roast some marshmallows down at the fire pit, and enjoy life in the mountains.
Whether you choose to stay at Windrose for a few weeks or a few days, don’t be surprised to hear yourself saying “Cabin Sweet Cabin” rather than “Home Sweet Home” each time you return from an exciting day in Blue Ridge. We won’t blame you one bit!
- Located in Mineral Bluff just 20 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
- Fully equipped kitchen and breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Living area with 45" flat panel TV
- Gas fireplace
- Bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Queen bedroom with screened-in deck access
- Master king bedroom with private screened-in deck access and hammock
- Private bathroom with custom double vanity and jetted tub/shower combo
- Recreation area with plush seating
- 40" flat panel TV with DVD player
- Stacked stone gas fireplace
- Ping-pong table
- Card table
- Queen bedroom
- Bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Lower level deck access
- Bar area with tiki-style lighting
- Comfortable outdoor seating options
- Fire pit with seating for 6
- Gas grill
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
- Short Distance to My Mountain Dream, Laurel Ridge, and Stargazer
- All Specials Apply
- Parking for up to 3 vehicles
- Clean linens - Two towels (Body, hand, hand) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.