Mountain Splendor Meets Luxury Living in Blue Ridge, GA
Ask yourself this question: would you rather rent a custom-built cabin with stunning views perched over Fightingtown Creek with a gourmet kitchen and luxurious furnishings; OR rent a fun-filled property with finished basement, game tables, and theater-style seating reminiscent of the movies? The better question is, why not have both?
Located minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge, Reel Creek Lodge offers guests the best of both worlds, wrapped up in one opulent package that makes for an elegant escape from the daily rigors of life.
This stunning 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath lodge-style cabin sits at the end of a cul de sac and was built around a colossal stone slab that forms the hearth of the large gas fireplace found on the lower level. Unique designs like this can be found throughout the interior and exterior of the home. It’s safe to say you won’t find a cabin quite like this in Fannin County!
Get your vacation started right with a relaxing country drive out to the cabin, and let your worries wash away with the sounds of rushing water in the background as you pull into the driveway of Reel Creek Lodge. Take a moment to marvel at the large beams on the front porch, custom front door and beautifully landscaped fire pit area before entering the cabin.
Inside Reel Creek Lodge you’ll find so many distinctive, upscale features and amenities that you might not ever want to leave! Entry level living is splendid and features local artwork, a 45” flat panel TV with Yamaha Digital Cinema sound system, Harmon surround sound, double-sided glass fireplace surrounded by stacked stone, ultra-comfy leather seating, and floor-to-ceiling picture windows in the living room.
Prepare your guests a meal in the fully-equipped kitchen with all the comforts of home including stainless steel appliances, stone backsplash, and a wooden breakfast bar that makes dining easy. Whip up a yummy meal for your guests and eat at the large family-style dining table or outside on the screened-in porch, with access from the entry level.
The first king bedroom also lies on the entry level, which comes with screened-in porch access and an attached private bathroom with jetted tub, walk-in tile shower and double vanity.
Upstairs you will find a loft area complete with pool table, queen bed and writing desk where you can document your getaway vacation in Blue Ridge. King bedroom #2 is also on the upper level and features a 32” TV and private bathroom access with a walk-in shower that has plenty of room to wash off after an adventurous day out.
Lower level living is every bit as grand as the entry and upper levels, with a king bedroom featuring 32” TV, direct access outside and a private bathroom for your convenience. Pop some popcorn, grab a bottle of wine from the wine cooler, fire up the Blu-ray and kick back in the theatre-style seats as you watch your favorite flick on the enormous 70” TV.
Remember the huge stone fireplace we mentioned earlier? You’ll find it on the lower level as well, just steps from a foosball table, air hockey table and lower level patio access where your hot tub awaits, with plenty of seating options and even mood lighting for when the sun goes down.
While you will find countless creature comforts inside Reel Creek Lodge, there’s even more to discover outside, starting with a quaint path that leads down to 700 feet of creek front viewing at the banks of Fightingtown Creek. Enjoy a picnic lunch outside as you immerse yourself in the simple beauty of nature. Marvel at the 2nd largest Hemlock in the state of GA. If you prefer, throw on some waders, grab your fishing poles, and enjoy an amazing day of catch and release fishing with friends and family.
With a timeless design and lavish living accommodations, Reel Creek Lodge is an attraction in and of itself, just minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge. Come see why this property is one of the most popular in town!
- Located 15 Minutes from Blue Ridge in the Cohutta Wilderness
- Stunning Views of Fightingtown Creek
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Custom Stone Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Breakfast Bar with Seating for 4
- Separate Dining Area with Deck Access and Seating for 8
- Half Bathroom
- Living Room with Plush Furniture, Double-Sided Gas Fireplace, 45" Flat Panel TV, and Surround Sound
- King Bedroom with Screened-In and windowed Deck Access, Private Bathroom with copper sinks, Garden Tub and Large Walk-In Stone Shower with double shower heads
- Plenty of games for a thrilling game night
- Loft Area with Pool Table
- Queen Bed Off of Loft Area (Loft Bedroom)
- King Bedroom with Private Bathroom, Large Walk-In Stone Shower
- Recreation Room with Foosball Table, Air Hockey Table, Card Table, Dart Board and Large Gas Stone Fireplace
- Wet Bar with Wine Chiller and seating for 4
- 70" TV with Theater-Style Seating
- King Bedroom with 32" TV, Private Bath with Tub/Shower Combo, Lower Level Deck Access
- Wraparound Deck with Wood-Burning Fireplace and Outdoor Seating
- Covered Front Portico with Seating
- Courtyard Style Fire Pit
- Large Hot Tub
- Weber Gas BBQ Grill
- Path Leading to Fightingtown Creek
- Picnic Table Overlooking Creek
- Professional Landscaping
- Lower Level Covered Porch with sitting bench
- Additional Parking on Lower Level Driveway
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
- All Specials Apply
- For your security, there are cameras facing exterior areas of this cabin
- No Pets
- 4th Bedroom is a loft
- Cabin sits perched above Fightingtown Creek, a brisk hike is required to access creek
- Note: A new home is being built near Reel Creek Lodge. As a result, you may hear construction noise during the day. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Clean Linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy
- See the FAQ Page for additional information