There’s something magical about a waterfall; the sound of rushing water and the fragrance that accompanies, lighting up your senses as the mist envelops you. It’s been said that waterfalls bring about a sense of freedom and renewal, and you can certainly discover those feelings at Hidden Falls!
Located in McCaysville, GA, this 3-bedroom 2.5 bath cabin in the woods overlooks a wonderfully refreshing rushing creek, with views of a waterfall right in front of you.
Your relaxing getaway vacation starts before you even enter the front door, with a picturesque drive out to the property offering views of Little Fightingtown Creek, winding its way just over the Tennessee border and back into Georgia, eventually re-emerging at Hidden Falls.
Pull into the easily accessible driveway, hop out of your car and relish in the sounds of nature that surround you. After looking around the property, head on through the front door, put your bags down and get ready to unwind in style.
Entry level living at Hidden Falls features plush living room seating, with direct access to the screened-in porch where you will find a gas grill and Big Green Egg, perfect for grilling out on a warm summer evening or cool autumn afternoon. Meal prep is a breeze at Hidden Falls, with a fully equipped kitchen at your fingertips with all the comforts of home like kitchen tools for a chef, electric kettle, blender and crock pot.
Pull up a seat at the dining table when it’s time to enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner. After eating, it may be time for a nap in your master bedroom, located just off the living room featuring a queen size bed, private bathroom, and deck access. As you relax, you can listen to the music of your choice through a speaker system in the living room, master bedroom and both decks, all controlled with a touch of your finger on your mobile device.
On the lower level of Hidden Falls, you will discover additional sleeping arrangements including a bedroom with 2 twin beds and 32” TV, as well as a queen bedroom with lower level deck access where you will find the fantastic hot tub just steps from the bed.
Entertainment and enjoyment are available 24/7 in the recreation room, also located on the lower level, where you will find a large pool table, plenty of seating options, and a 50” flat panel TV perfect for enjoying a movie or for catching up on some news.
Make sure you spend some time outdoors, where you can walk down the trail to fish from the banks of Little Fightingtown Creek, have a lunch at the gazebo picnic table, unwind near the waterfall, relax around the fire pit or simply take in the sights and sounds of Mother Nature in all Her glory.
No matter what your plans might be for your Blue Ridge vacation, Hidden Falls is the perfect place to call your home base in the North Georgia Mountains!
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Table with Seating for 6
- Living Area with Gas Fireplace
- Master Queen Bedroom w/ Deck Access
- Attached Bathroom with Jetted Tub and Stand-Up Shower
- Bathroom Off Laundry Room Hallway
- Queen Bedroom with Deck Access
- Twin Bedroom with 32" TV
- Recreation Area with 50" Flat Panel TV and Pool Table
- Bathroom Off Hallway
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Deck with Gas Grill, Big Green Egg, and Outdoor Seating
- Views of Little Fightingtown Creek
- Views of Waterfall
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.