Privacy. Paved roads. Luxurious amenities. Proximity to Downtown Blue Ridge.
When booking a cabin rental in North Georgia, these are requirements that guests look for when planning their getaway vacation. Fortunately, Almost Like Home meets those requirements and then some! It’s safe to say that this property has all the comforts of your home and so much more.
Located just 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge, Almost Like Home is about as comfortable and accommodating as a Blue Ridge cabin rental can be with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 2 levels of lodging excellence that is tailor-made for your enjoyment. This isn’t your prototypical plain Jane “cabin in the woods” by any means.
Regardless of the time of year that you book Almost Like Home, there’s no need to worry about a difficult, confusing drive to the cabin as the roads leading to this property are completely paved for your convenience and comfort.
Upon pulling in the driveway, take a moment to appreciate the architecture of Almost Like Home, with it’s modern appeal and unique design. When you’ve had a chance to look around the exterior of the property, head on inside through covered front porch to discover entry level living at its most desirable.
Forget about “roughing it” at this property, as every feature of Almost Like Home exudes quality and refinement. From the large flat panel TV and stacked stone fireplace in the living room, to the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and custom cabinets, there’s something new to discover around every corner of this fantastic mountain home.
Pull up a chair around the dining table and enjoy a meal with friends and family or spend the evening outside on the easily-accessible deck just steps from the living and dining area.
There’s tons of fun to be had on the lower level of Almost Like Home, where you’ll find a large den area complete with two flat panel TV’s, a gas fireplace, wet bar and even a floor shuffleboard table that’s perfect for a friendly (or competitive) game at any time of the day or night.
While downstairs, don’t forget to take in the amazing views of the Blue Ridge mountains from the hot tub as the sun sets in the distance. When bedtime rolls around you’ve got some amazing sleeping options to consider, from either of the master king bedrooms on the upper level with private bathroom, to lower level accommodations that include a queen bed, bunk beds and shared bathroom.
If you’re looking for a North Georgia cabin rental that checks off all the boxes on your list, Almost Like Home is the perfect fit for you and your guests.
- Located 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining
- Paved Access (gravel parking area)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Living Room with 65" Flat Panel TV, gas fireplace and plush furnishings
- Dining Area with Seating for 6
- Breakfast Bar with seating for 2
- Master King Bedroom with Flat Panel TV and attached bathroom with double vanities and stone tile shower
- Master King Bedroom #2 with attached bathroom with stone tile shower
- Den Area with 55" Flat Panel TV, Gas Fireplace, and Shuffleboard Table
- Bar Area with 45" flat Panel TV, bar seating, refrigerator and sink
- Bedroom with Queen Bed and set of twin bunks (2 twins)
- Bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Gas Grill
- Ample Outdoor Seating
- Hot Tub
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Ample Parking Available
- For security purposes, there are cameras facing exterior areas of this cabin. One camera facing the driveway, one facing the entrance of the front porch, and one facing the ramp.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners, fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.