Is there anything more refreshing than the smell of fresh pines overlooking a stunning view of Lake Blue Ridge?
The answer to that question is debatable, but one thing is for sure: Twin Pines on the Lake is a property that will evoke wonderful reactions from all 5 of your senses, no matter what time of the year you decide to stay.
Cross over Shallowford Bridge and immediately submerse yourself in peace as you embark on the beautiful journey to this cabin on a tranquil forest road running parallel to the Toccoa River's rushing waters.
Located on a calm piece of Lake Blue Ridge, Twin Pines on the Lake awakens all the comfy-cozy feelings that only a relaxing Sunday morning can deliver, wrapped up in a luxurious package with elegant aesthetics and a rustic-chic appeal.
Perfect for a romantic getaway or as the home base for an adventurous outdoor vacation, Twin Pines on the Lake boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 stories, double docks and all of the amenities that you’ve come to expect from a lakefront cabin in the Southern Comfort Cabin Rentals portfolio.
There’s so much to see and explore at this property that you might not know where to look first! We recommend starting with the beautifully-manicured lawn as you pull into the driveway, with views of Lake Blue Ridge in the distance. Take a deep breath of the fresh lakeside air and proceed through the front door of this immaculate Blue Ridge cabin rental.
Entry level living inside Twin Pines on the Lake is sure to impress and comes complete with an awesome open floor with fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, grandiose dining table, living area with plush seating, 45” flat panel TV, gas fireplace and tastefully placed artwork. Also located on the entry level is the master bedroom with a king bed, private bathroom with garden tub, double vanity and stone tile shower. Also on the entry level, are bedrooms #2 and #3, featuring a set of twin bunks in the former and a queen bedroom in the latter.
Head on downstairs to the lower level to discover a den area with flat panel TV, lower level deck access, a bathroom with single vanity and stone tile shower, and sofa perfect for an entertaining evening with friends and family. When bedtime rolls around, get some rest in the well-appointed lower level king bedroom.
As if accommodations inside weren't enough, don’t miss out on all the outdoor living opportunities at Twin Pines on the Lake, including plenty of outdoor seating, a flat panel TV on the entry level deck, hot tub on the lower level, and access to the stunning double dock just feet away from the cabin.
It’s safe to say that if you’re looking for a 5-star lakeside treat, Twin Pines on the Lake is the perfect retreat!
- Located on Lake Blue Ridge in the Aska Adventure Area, 20-25 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area with Seating for 5; additional seating for 3 at breakfast bar
- Living Room with Leather Furniture, 45" Flat Panel TV equipped with Roku (NO CABLE OR SATELLITE), Gas Fireplace and Views of Lake Blue Ridge
- Master Bedroom with King Bed and attached bathroom with Garden Tub and Stone Tile Shower
- Queen Bedroom
- Twin Bunk Bedroom with Flat Panel TV
- Shared Bathroom with Stone Tile Shower
- Den Area with Gas Fireplace, Flat Panel TV (no satellite service)
- King Bedroom
- Common Bathroom with Stone Tile Shower
- 2 Story Dock
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Gas Grill
- Ample Outdoor Furniture
- Hot Tub
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
- Limited Specials Apply
- Canoe Available for use at Guests' Discretion
- Absolutely no pets
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.