Why choose between a majestic mountain view or the serene sights of the lake when you can have the best of both worlds?
Located just 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge in the Aska Adventure area, Bella Luna sits high in the Blue Ridge Mountains, with an incredible view of North Georgia’s most popular body of water, Lake Blue Ridge. This 3-bedroom, 3-bath cabin is tailor-made for your getaway vacation, whether you’re planning an exciting outdoor excursion or a romantic retreat for two.
As you make your way up the paved road leading to Bella Luna, we encourage you to leave your worries behind as the elevation levels rise. Allow the beauty of nature to wrap you in a warm cocoon of relaxation as you round the bend to this unique property.
Take a step through the front door and take a few moments to appreciate all that the entry level of this home offers, from the fully equipped kitchen and dining area with seating for 6, to the stacked stone fireplace and living area with 40” flat panel TV. A comfortable king bedroom lies just down the hall, complete with convenient access to a screened-in porch, where you can enjoy a beautiful view of the mountains any time of the day.
A spacious master king bedroom awaits you on the upper level, and features a flat panel TV, attached bathroom with tub/shower combo and private deck access where you’ll love the simple pleasure of being still outdoors.
Head on downstairs to the lower level of Bella Luna and discover the den area with 42” flat panel TV, perfect for sporting events or late-night movie watching. Included in your entertainment options is a Wii gaming console, Xbox 360 and card table if you’re planning poker night. You’ll also find your 3rd bedroom on the lower level, with 2 bunk beds and deck access as well.
After an adventurous day in Blue Ridge, there’s nothing better than a relaxing dip in the hot tub, where you can unwind and relax your muscles for as long as you please. When it’s time for lunch or dinner, fire up the grill and prepare a yummy meal for your guests.
Make your trip to Blue Ridge a memorable one at Bella Luna, where mountain living and luxurious accommodations are right around the corner.
- Located in the Aska Adventure Area just 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining.
- Steep, Uphill, Single-lane drive
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area with Seating for 6
- Living Room with 40" flat panel TV
- Gas Fireplace
- King Bedroom with access to screened in porch
- Bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Master King Bedroom with 32" flat panel TV and attached bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Private Deck off the Master Bedroom
- Walk-in Closet
- Bedroom with 2 Bunk Beds (4 twins) with deck access
- Den Area with 42" flat panel TV, Wii game console, Xbox game console, and card table
- Bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Ample outdoor seating
- Hot Tub
- Gas Grill
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Parking Cannot Accommodate more than 3 Vehicles
- NOTE: Construction has been reported near this cabin. There is a chance that you may hear noise associated with this construction during the day. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.