There's nothing quite like spending a few days on the river to recharge your batteries. From the sounds of rushing water washing over centuries-old stones to the refreshing smells coming from currents and the feeling of the cool night air rolling off the rapids, researchers tend to agree that spending time on the water can have rejuvenating effects on the human mind and body.
If it's time for you to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, a getaway vacation at Toccoa River Trout House is just what you need!
This incredible 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom riverfront cabin sits only steps away from the Toccoa River where families, fisherman, and free spirits come to experience all of the fun that river living offers.
Open the front door, take a step inside and give yourself a moment to appreciate the piney, soothing smell that you can only get at a real-deal cabin like Toccoa River Trout House. With custom decor and all of the comforts of home, you're in for a treat!
Entry-level living includes a fully-equipped kitchen with updated stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a Keurig for coffee making and enough pots, pans and plates for the whole family.
When it's time to sit down and eat, pull up a chair around the lodge-style dining room table, open up the windows and enjoy the company of your guests as the river rolls by in the background. After mealtime, feel free to build a roaring fire in your wood-burning fireplace, as you sink into one of the plush leather seats and enjoy some HD entertainment on the 50" flat panel TV.
Don't forget to take a step outside and enjoy the morning, afternoon or evening as you lounge on the screened-in porch, complete with comfy seating options, riverfront views and a fantastic gas grill.
As your day winds down, take a hot shower in the private master bathroom and drift off to sleep in your spacious king-sized bed after an exciting day on the water or local hiking trails.
The upper-level queen bedroom makes for a spacious resting area for yourself or your guests, is decorated in a nautical-chic theme and comes complete with a large dresser and windows overlooking the Toccoa River.
There's even more to see on the lower level of this property, where you can enjoy a competitive game of ping-pong with friends or take a breather in between games in the den area, featuring a soft sofa and flat panel TV. Folks sleeping on the lower level have it made, with comfy sleeping accommodations and access to the lower level deck area, which sits just a few feet from the Toccoa River.
Don't forget to spend some time outside, where you can throw your fishing pole in the water, get your feet wet in the river or keep it simple and unwind on the rocking bench, located right on the river bank.
Bring your friends, family and fishing rods for a riverside experience that you won't soon forget at Toccoa River Trout House!
- Located on the Toccoa River in Aska Adventure Area 15 minutes to downtown Blue Ridge Shopping & Dining
- Fabulous Views and Sounds of Tocooa River and Stanley Creek
- Just 5 Minutes to the Toccoa Riverside Restaurant
- Walking Distance to The Iron Bridge Cafe and Aska Gem Mining, and two great tubing companies!
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Appliances (Keurig & Regular Coffee Maker)
- Dining Area Overlooking the River with Seating for 6
- Additional Seating for 2 at adjacent Breakfast Bar
- Living Room with Plush Furniture, Wood Burning Fireplace, and 50" Flat Panel TV
- Spacious King Bedroom with Screened Deck access & Attached Private Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Bedroom #2 Offers Bunk Bed (Full/Twin) and Attached Bathroom with Shower
- Spacious Queen Bedroom with Ample Drawer Storage
- Game Room with Ping-Pong Table and Board Games
- Den Area with Flat Panel TV
- Twin Bedroom
- Common Bathroom with Tile Shower
- Entry Level Screened in Porch overlooking the Toccoa River
- Open Porch with Gas Grill
- Ample Outdoor Seating
- Lower Level Deck Overlooking the River with Wood Burning Fireplace and Rocking Chairs
- Ramp Offered for Access to Upper Level Porch (approx. 10 degree incline)
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Small Driveway - RVs and Campers not permitted
- Located Directly Across the River (a short drive) to Toccoa River Haus
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy
- See the FAQ Page for additional information