Who knew you could be so close to town and so far away from it all at the same time? Located in the prestigious community of Blue Ridge Heights, this 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath lodge-style cabin epitomizes luxury and splendor.
Check in at our office or arrange for an onsite check in at this wonderful property, and enjoy your short drive from Downtown Blue Ridge Driving to Blue Ridge Heights, which is completely paved and easily accessible from Highway 515, making trips to and from the cabin a breeze.
As you pull into the driveway, give yourself a moment to take in the fantastic architectural design of this home, from the roofing and custom woodwork to the stone patio and attractive, covered entryway.
Step through the front door and brace yourself, because your breath is about to be taken away!
Long Mountain Lodge holds true to its name; on the entry level, you will find a gorgeous open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, perfect for eating and entertaining with your friends or family. Start a roaring fire in the stunning floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, have your guests kick back in one of the plush leather couches or chairs, and put on your chef hat as you prepare a meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
No matter what time of day you decide to dine at, mealtime comes with a view at Long Mountain Lodge, which has expansive windows on the entry level, providing you with a true sense of lavish mountain living as you eat together at the well-built dining room table or at the breakfast bar. After eating, feel free to enjoy a good movie on the 60" flat screen TV, or enjoy each other's company around the card table as you play a fun game of poker.
At the end of the day, stay put on the entry level to sleep in the queen bedroom, or head on upstairs where you will find the master bedroom featuring a king size bed, flat panel TV, and an impressive attached bathroom with dual vanity and a charming wooden tub to soak your bones in.
The lower level of Long Mountain Lodge is equally as impressive as the entry and upper levels, and perfectly suited for an afternoon or evening full of fun. Have a competitive spirit? Make sure to challenge your friends to a game of pool, air hockey, foosball or even shuffleboard. Between games, watch some TV as you enjoy the gas fireplace, or take a break to breathe in the fresh mountain air outside in the stone courtyard, with fantastic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
If comfort and convenience are a must for your getaway vacation in North Georgia, look no further than Long Mountain Lodge!
Located in Blue Ridge Heights 5-10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Dining Area with seating for 6
- Breakfast Bar with seating for 4
- Living Area with Gas Fireplace and 60" Flat Panel TV
- Card Table in Living Room
- Queen Bedroom with small flat panel TV and attached bathroom with tub/shower combo
- King Master Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel TV
- Attached bathroom with double vanity, wooden soaking tub and separate shower stall
- Game Room with pool table, air hockey table, foosball table and shuffleboard table
- Small Kitchen with Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Wine Chiller, and Sink
- Living Area with Gas Fireplace and 40" Flat Panel TV
- Bedroom with Queen Bedroom and Full/Twin Bunk
- Common Bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Mountain Views
- Stone Courtyard with Fire Pit
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- All Paved Access
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.