Sometimes, you stumble upon a Blue Ridge cabin rental that makes you sit back and just say... "Wow."
Above the Blue, which is located in the Aska Adventure area and tucked away in Necowa Cove, qualifies as one of those special vacation homes.
With a lakefront view, luxurious amenities, tons of room for your family and so much more, Above the Blue is a true 5-star waterfront property that will stand out in your memory for years to come.
Enjoy lakeside life in the living room, complete with a soaring stone fireplace and hearth, plush seating, flat panel TV, and entry-level deck access.
Above the Blue's kitchen is fully equipped with all the comforts of home, plus more, like stainless steel appliances and a SodaStream.
When it's time to get a little shut-eye, hop off the couch and choose from one of two options on the entry level: a queen sized bed with private bathroom and deck access or a king-sized bed with private bathroom and a tub to relax in.
If you've got a litter of little ones with you, no worries; the upper level of Above the Blue is perfectly suited to sleep them all! Children of all ages will have a blast, with a bedroom with 2 twin beds and private bathroom, a bunk room with 8 twin beds, and a common den area with flat panel TV to keep them entertained.
Head downstairs to the lower level of this Blue Ridge cabin rental, where you will find the recreation room that features a large flat panel TV, a ping-pong table, plenty of seating options, a wet bar, and even deck access. you may want to spend your time downstairs for your whole trip. If you don't feel like going back upstairs for the night, rest your head in the king bedroom featuring a private bathroom with a stand-up stone shower.
As if these features weren't enough, we've now come to the pièce de résistance - Lake Blue Ridge! Enjoy your own private, two-tiered deck where you can dock your boat, layout or even jump off into the lake. After a day on the water, throw some steaks on the gas grill while you relax on the lower level deck, or simply sit outside and enjoy a peaceful evening as you reflect on all of the fun you've had at Above the Blue.
Whatever your plans are during your stay, Above the Blue is the perfect cabin rental in Blue Ridge to call your home base while you build long-lasting memories in North Georgia.
- Located in the Aska Adventure Area 20 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area with seating for 8
- Breakfast bar with seating for 5
- King Master Bedroom with attached bathroom with jetted tub and stand-up shower
- Entry Level Queen Bedroom with a huge closet and attached bathroom with stand-up shower. Access to screened in deck with wood burning fireplace
- Bedroom #1 with two twin beds and attached bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Bedroom #2 with 3 sets of twin bunks (total of 6 twin beds) with attached bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Living space with couch and chair and a 30 inch TV
- Den Area with fireplace and flat panel TV (Wii gaming available)
- Ping Pong Table
- Door back basketball game
- Wet Bar
- King Bedroom with attached bathroom with large walk-in shower and big closet
- Ample Outdoor Decks and Furniture
- Hot tub
- Lake Blue Ridge Marina
- Lake Blue Ridge day use area with Dry Branch Rd boat launch
- Aska Adventure Area
- Downtown Blue Ridge
- Toccoa River
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Limited Specials Apply
- Extensive amount of steps leading down the lake area.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.