If only the finest living accommodations in Blue Ridge will suffice for your getaway vacation, put down the pen and paper and end your search, as you’ve found the perfect match in Moonlight Retreat.
Located Just 10 minutes from the heart of Downtown Blue Ridge, and only a hour and half from Atlanta International Airport, this property is far from your average “cabin in the woods.”
Moonlight Retreat seamlessly melds luxury and elegance with an endearing country-chic feel, providing you and your guests with the perfect place to call home while you create long-lasting memories in this unique part of the Southeast.
Take a moment before walking through the custom-made front door to appreciate the stunning views that surround you: 18 acres of unspoiled farmland dotted with majestic horses, trotting through the fields as small foals follow along; the rolling hills of Mercier Orchards in the distance, full of fruit as farmers gather their bountiful harvest early in the morning, used to prepare delectable pies and preserves.
Take a deep breath of the mountain fresh air, and proceed through the entryway, where relaxation and rejuvenation abound.
Moonlight Retreat is perfect for a romantic getaway for two or a family get-together. Whatever your plans may be, you’ll feel right at home in the living room, which boasts plush leather seating, a hearty gas fireplace, and a 55” flat panel TV that’s great for watching a movie or catching up on the news.
The rich, hardwood dining table is well-made and sturdy, and ready to accommodate up to 8 friends or family members when it’s time to sit down and break bread with one another. The fully equipped kitchen epitomizes lavish living, with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar with seating for 2.
Included on the entry level you will find a queen bedroom, complete with a rustic bed-frame and view of the farmland that lies just steps outside of your front door.
The entry level also boasts a large game room perfect for a full day of fun, featuring a flat panel TV, foosball table, pool table, lovely knotted pine wood and an attractive Adirondack sitting area to enjoy while you wait between games.
Head upstairs and you’ll find your 3 remaining bedrooms, each with their own appeal and personality. You will also find an impressive shared bathroom with walk-in shower, custom vanity and stately stone accents.
Sleeping options on the upper level include a 2nd queen bedroom with bathroom access off of the hallway; a first king bedroom with flat panel TV, dresser and attached bathroom access; and finally, a master king bedroom suite, comprised of a grandiose private bathroom, sitting area, flat panel TV and views of the farmland out front.
As if the indoor amenities weren't enough, the outdoor living accommodations put this property over the top. Throw some burgers or steak on the gas grill while friends or family play a game of basketball, and reminisce about old times as you sip on a beverage inside your screened-in porch. As evening rolls around, take a dip in your luxurious hot tub, or pull up a chair around the fire pit with a bag of marshmallows for roasting. Don’t forget to go for a swim in your pool during the warmer months!
All in all, you won’t find another property quite like Moonlight Retreat anywhere else in Blue Ridge, Georgia. Book today before it’s too late!
- Located just 10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
- Walking Distance to Mercier Orchard
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Appliances (Gas Stove)
- Dining Area with Seating for 8
- Breakfast Bar with Seating for 3
- Living Room with 55" Flat Panel TV and Gas Fireplace
- Queen Bedroom
- Full Bathroom
- Game Room with 32" Flat Panel TV, Pool Table, Foosball, and Adirondack Lounge Area
- King Bedroom with 40" Flat Panel TV and attached (shared with common hall) bathroom with double vanities and stone tile shower
- Queen Bedroom
- Master King Bedroom with 40" Flat Panel TV and attached private bathroom with double vanities, stone tile shower and jetted tub
- Washer/Dryer (in shared/common bathroom)
- Screened in Porch Leisure Area
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Gas Grill
- In-Ground Pool (operational Memorial Day - Labor Day)
- Basketball Hoop
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Guest house with a full time tenant
- All Specials Apply
- Guest house in pictures is not available for rent'
- Pool Cleans are scheduled to take place every Thursday
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy
- See the FAQ Page for additional information