Take it all in here at Yogi's Retreat where you're life is about to get a whole lot slower! This beautiful 3 bedroom cabin is ready & waiting to sweep your family off their feet for an unforgettable experience in the Blue Ridge Mountains! As soon as you walk in the door, you'll be at awe with the high, vaulted ceilings welcoming into your mountain oasis for the next few days. The open concept design allows for everyone to be cozy and together while cooking or enjoying a movie over the gas log fireplace. The first of the 3 bedrooms is a king master suite with an attached private bathroom, walk-in shower, and a jetted tub. On the other side of the hall from this bedroom is the laundry room with a washer and dryer. There is also a 1/2 bath for your convenience in the common area of the entry-level. The outdoor area of the entry-level has a wood-burning fireplace and the lower level has a hot tub.
The fully equipped kitchen begs your attention and crafty innovations for a night of baking or, the family's favorite dinner! You'll find everything and more in this awesome kitchen. Watch the game in the living room on the 55" Dish Network equipped TV over a gas log fireplace. One of the more unique features of this property is your ability to have a jaw-dropping mountain view from the living room and kitchen! Both of these rooms also have easy access to the deck to enjoy a cold beverage and soak in the view.
Head upstairs and you will find two more beautiful bedrooms. The first is a king bedroom with an attached private balcony! It also has a 40" TV with Dish Network. The second bedroom is a queen with another 40" TV with Dish Network. Both of these bedrooms will share (not connected) a full bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The den area of this cabin is surprisingly large and offers a whole lotta' fun! The large leather sectional is set up perfectly around the 55" Dish equipped TV to watch the big game over a gas log fireplace. Behind that, you will find a shuffleboard table, pool table, and plenty of board games to keep the little ones busy. For the adults, spend some time conversating at the wet bar that comes with a mini-fridge and sink.
If this isn't enough to make you want to pack your bags and leave, then we don't know what will!
15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge
Fully equipped kitchen with Keurig
Living room with 55" Dish Network TV over a gas log fireplace
Dining table for 6
Kitchen island with seating for 3
WiFi throughout cabin
Common area 1/2 bath
Gorgeous mountain view from the living room and kitchen areas
King bedroom with 40" Dish Network TV and a private balcony with rocking chairs
Queen bedroom with a 40" Dish Network TV
Shared bathroom with a walk-in shower and jetted tub
55" Dish equipped TV
Gas log fireplace
Wet bar with mini-fridge and sink
Full bathroom with tub/shower combo
Wood-burning fireplace with rocking chairs
Large gas grill
Lots of rocking chairs and seating arrangements
Pub-style table with 3 chairs
Bar/stools overlooking mountain view
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
The driveway offers parking for up to 3 vehicles
Steep paved driveway
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, basic cleaners, and a fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.