Enjoy the utmost luxury in this aptly named mountain home. Wonderful Lodge is a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home located in the prestigious Mountain High subdivision just 20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining. Situated on 9+ private acres, this tastefully decorated home offers the finest amenities for the perfect getaway - whether you are coming with family or partaking in a romantic retreat for two.
Breathtaking scenery is in abundance on every level of the home. Wonderful Lodge offers a fully equipped kitchen for the family chef to prepare a delicious feast. The Kitchen and dining area combined can seat 12 guests comfortably. The living room is spacious enough for a large gathering, so bring the family!
The terrace level family game room features a gas log fireplace, wet bar, pool table, and a 70" LED HD Flat Screen TV with surround sound. The sofa in the room is a queen sleeper. A tucked away "bunk room" will entertain the kids imaginations with a set of twin bunks that will make them feel cozy and hidden away.
Upstairs you'll find the master suite with a king bed, private deck, and a 42" LCD HD Flat Screen TV. Attached is an en-suite bathroom with granite double vanities, a jetted tub, and a tiled walk-in shower. The Main Floor Suite offers a king bed, a 40" LCD HD Flat Screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with granite double-vanities and tiled tub/shower. The terrace level bedroom features a king bed with a 32" LCD HD Flat Screen TV and an attached bathroom with granite vanity and tiled shower.
Find a cozy place to lay your head after a long day of vacationing and wake up refreshed! It's safe to say that Wonderful Lodge has everything you need to make the most of your time in the stunning North Georgia Mountains.
Seeing is believing... Check out a live webcam feed from a NestCam on the View.
Note: this is the only camera located at this property and is stationary for displaying the view only.
Located in the Mountain High Development 20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Seating for 8 at Dining Room Table
Additional Seating for 5 at Breakfast Bar
65" Flat Panel TV with surround sound and Fireplace in Living Room
King Bedroom with 40" LCD HD Flat Panel TV and attached bathroom with granite double vanity, tiled tub/shower
King Master Bedroom with 42" HD Flat Screen TV, private attached bathroom with double vanity, jetted tub and walk-in shower
Private Covered Deck
King Bedroom with 32" LCD HD Flat Screen TV, attached bathroom with tiled shower
Family Room with 70" LED HD Flat Panel TV with surround sound
Queen Sleeper Sofa
"Bunk room" with Built in Twin Bunks
Party Deck with 2 Log Fireplaces
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Short Driving Distance to Mountain High Lodge and Bearcat Lodge
- For safety and security there is a camera on the porch/driveway area leading up to this property.
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- This home is equipped with Noise Aware Decibel Monitoring System. It only registers decibel level and will only notify us if the level is breached for an extended amount of time. Please be respectful of full-time residents.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.