Entering the home, the large windows and open concept allow the perfect amount of sunlight in! To the left is the fully stocked kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous dark barnwood cabinets. There is also a breakfast bar complete with 3 barstools, perfect for supervising little chefs in the kitchen. Behind the breakfast bar is the large dining table with seating for 8. Over in the living room, cozy up with some hot tea or cocoa for some movies on the 55inch flat panel TV over the stone fireplace. Moving through the kitchen and to the right, we find the spacious master suite boasting a cozy California king bed, 45inch TV and direct deck access. Attached is the master bathroom. With hammered copper his and hers sinks, walk-in shower and jetted tub, it is nothing short of beautiful. Exiting this level through the living room and out to the covered deck area. Equipped with ample seating and picnic table, it’s ready for an evening with friends and family spent grilling or chilling at the outdoor fireplace.
Take a break from all the fun and head back inside, pass the half bath and to the top of the stairs and get some work done at the desk area. Also upstairs is a Jack and Jill bathroom with a king bedroom on one side and a queen bedroom with a lofted full bed to the other side.
All the way back downstairs for the final level of the home. Whether it’s a fun (or competitive) game of table shuffleboard or movies on the puffy leather sectional you and your family will find much to do in this den. Keep the fun and drinks flowing with the full bar area within close access. Just off the entertainment room is the hallway with a laundry closet with washer and dryer, full bathroom and final room with a triple bunk bed consisting of queen, twin, and full beds.
Heading back through the entertainment room and out to the lower deck, take a dip in the hot tub or follow the pebbled path to the firepit and roast some marshmallows.
With amenities like these, it will be easy to keep the fun flowing at Whisky Creek Retreat!
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Living Room with gas fireplace
- Master suite with King bed-attached bathroom
- Jetted tub
- Covered Deck with Fireplace
- WIFI throughout
- King Bedroom
- Queen Bedroom with attached Full bed in loft area
- Shared bathroom
- Table shuffleboard
- Gas fireplace
- Bar area
- Full Bathroom
- Bunk room - queen, twin, full
- Covered Deck
- Hot Tub
- Firepit area
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- No Pets
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
TAX RATE UPDATE:
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
Please note that regardless of when you booked your stay, if your reservation occurs either on, during or after the increase date above the new tax rate will be applied. Therefore, your tax rates will change from the initial rate when you reserved your cabin to the new tax rate listed above.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay