Nestled in a private corner of a cul-de-sac in the Whippoorwill Walk Community, lies a cabin style retreat perched high atop of a summit on an acre and a half estate. Long range panoramic vistas, natural wood interior, and charming wildlife, make this cabin the perfect family retreat or romantic getaway.
Travel through nature on the well-maintained gravel road to a custom, well-appointed 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom retreat. Whip across the beautifully landscaped stepping stones up to the wrap around porch that is sure to host sipping lemonade and sweet tea while rocking in the rocking chairs or swinging on the porch swing. Enter into the open concept dining, kitchen and common area space with a dining table for 6 to the left, fully equipped kitchen with seating for 2 at the island to the right and a cozy common area housing a gas fireplace and a 50” Flat Panel Curved television. Move through the common area and kitchen to the queen bedroom with deck access and easy access to the full bathroom across the hall. The full bath has a single vanity, tub/shower combo and a stacked washer and dryer.
Reaching the top level by stairway, find a loft area with a writing desk, 2 new twin beds and stocked board games. Adjacent to the loft is a spacious master king bedroom with vaulted ceiling, full bathroom En Suite and magnificent views from the private balcony. Relax in the free standing jetted jacuzzi tub, then unwind on the bistro set on the private balcony sipping your favorite beverage.
Wandering to the lower level, enjoy a game of pool in the billiard room common area with access to the lower deck. The adjoining queen bedroom has shared access to the full bathroom with standing shower and single vanity. Grab the corn hole boards and mosey over to the stone patio for a round while the grill heats up and the fire pit gets going for a pre-dinner treat. Why not? It’s vacation. Cozy up on all the outdoor seating options and end the evening with a dip in the hot tub located on the main level wrap around porch.
Whippoorwill Calling is truly a classic mountain home. Enjoy what mountain relaxing is all about.
ATTENTION - This property is monitored by closed circuit cameras at driveway access areas.
- Located close to Copperhill, TN, McCaysville and Mineral Bluff, GA.
- Back Deck Facing North Overlooking Long Range Mountain View and Pasture – Perfect Spot to watch for Deer
- Gravel Road – Narrow in spots
- Private Lot – Has neighbors, but can only see from front and sides of home.
- Max Parking for 4 cars in Gravel Driveway
- Nearby SCCR Rentals: Amazing View (2.8 Miles), Sky’s the Limit (3.1 Miles), Fireside Bluff (4.4 Miles), Riverbend (4.7 Miles), Cold Creek Cottage (5.0 Miles)
- Minutes from Mineral Bluff, Blue Ridge Dam, Morganton, etc.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Custom Live Edge Wood Block Counter Tops
- Deep Double Sink with Disposal
- Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice Maker
- Regular Drip Coffee Pot
- Electric Stove
- Dining Table Seating 6
- Seating for 2 at Kitchen Island
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and 50" Flat Panel Curved TV
- Queen Bedroom with 32” Flat Panel TV and access to Deck
- Shared Full Bathroom with Single Vanity, Tub/Shower
- Combo Stackable Washer and Dryer
- Xbox which will play DVD’s
- Wireless Internet
- Loft Area with Workspace, Board Games, Ceiling Fan and View
- Master King Suite with Private Balcony, Ceiling Fan, 32” Flat Panel TV, Locking Door and En Suite.
- Private Balcony Housing a Bistro Set, Ceiling Fan and Mountain/Pasture View+
- Two Twin beds in the loft area
- En Suite Equipped with Single Vanity, Free Standing Jetted Jacuzzi Soaking Tub, Standing Shower.
- Billiard Room with Seating, 42” Flat Panel Television and Lower Deck Access
- Queen Bedroom with 32” Flat Panel Television, Ceiling Fan, Locking Door and Shared Bathroom Access
- Shared Bathroom with Single Vanity and Standing Shower
- Uncovered Stone Patio with Gas Grill, Fire Pit and Outdoor Furniture
- Covered Upper Deck with Hot Tub and Ample Seating
- Covered Lower Deck with Access to Stone Patio and Ample Seating
- Outdoor Furniture
- Corn Hole
- Wooded Backyard
- Mountain and Pasture View
- Nature Trail to Private Seating Area which is Perfect for Observing Native Wildlife
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Not Pet Friendly
- Garage Not Accessable to Guests
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.