Waters Edge Vacation Rental is steps from Lake Blue Ridge. This beautiful and well equipped home is close to Lakewood boat launch and only minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dinning.
Summer-time vacations are effortless at properties like this! Water's Edge is the kind of home you won't want to leave from the time you get there. Find everything you need to enjoy your time on the lake in this close-to-town Lakefront home with a private dock, sizeable yard, and plenty of outdoor furniture for the sun lovers and shade dwellers alike. Regardless of how you desire to spend you time outside, this unique paradise offers a wide array of fun!
After spending the day outside, in the water, or in town, come relax in one of the two dens (upper and lower level) this home has to offer. Also, with four bedrooms, everyone will have a chance to choose their favorite place to lay their head at the end of the day when it's time to crash. This home wouldn't be complete of course without a fully equipped kitchen to prepare your mealtime favorites.
Come and paint your perfect vacation picture complete with loads of fun and memories to last you a lifetime at Water's Edge!
Located on the east side of Lake Blue Ridge less than 10 minutes from downtown.
Open entry level with soaring vaulted ceiling
Lake view sofa seating with wood burning fire place
Well equipped galley kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances
Large barn wood dining table
Entry level bedroom has a king bed, flat panel TV and private bathroom with walk in shower
Upper level bedroom 2 has a queen bed and flat panel TV
Upper level bedroom 3 has a full/double size mattress with a trundle bed
Upper level bathroom has tub/ shower combo and single vanity
Lower level bedroom 4 has a queen bed and private bathroom with walk in shower
The lower level game room has a large sectional sofa, wood-burning fireplace, wet bar, small refrigerator, and flat-panel TV.
Wireless Internet throughout cabin
Gas grill near kitchen
Charcoal Grill on lower level deck
Corn Hole game boards
Two deck levels
LOCAL AREA GUIDE:
Lake Blue Ridge Marina
Lakewood Boat Launch
Morganton beach and day use area
Hwy 60 Bait shop
Aska Adventure Area
Downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Due to several determining factors, the levels of Lake Blue Ridge may fluctuate throughout the year
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Ice maker in refrigerator does not work at this property.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.