Come experience the best of the best in this stunning 3-bedroom mountain view cabin! Tastefully decorated and ideally located, this exquisite home is calling your name. With comfort and convenience in mind, Vista Rustica offers 3 bedrooms on 3 separate levels each with their own bathroom. The fully equipped kitchen makes mealtime a breeze. Enjoy your culinary masterpiece in the company of friends and loved ones at the open dining area. Family time has never been more laid back than in the "ahhhh" invoking living room.
When it comes to counting sheep, the sleeping arrangements Vista Rustica offers will not disappoint. The upper level boasts a King Master Bedroom with an attached bathroom and a large walk-in closet. The Entry Level offers a Queen Bedroom with a common bathroom, and the Lower Level has a King Bedroom with a common bathroom.
Outside, you can enjoy nearly every month of the year in comfort in the screened-in porch with an outdoor log fireplace. The great outdoors is easily enjoyed at this cabin, as you gaze at the stars from the open deck or soak your tired bones in the bubbly hot tub.
It doesn’t get much more relaxing than this!
Located in Southern Blue Ridge, Close to Cherry Log, just a 10 minute drive to Downtown Shopping & Dining
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Area with Seating for 6
Living Area with Gas Fireplace and Flat Panel TV
Common Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
Small Loft Area
King Master Bedroom with Flat Panel TV & Walk in Closet
Attached bathroom with tile shower and double vanities
Game Room with Pool Table, Wet Bar and Den Area
Den Area includes Gas Fireplace and Flat Panel TV
Common Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
Lower Level Deck Hot Tub
Entry Level Screened in Porch with Wood Burning Fireplace
Ample outdoor seating
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
All Specials Apply
Please, No Pets
Short Walk Uphill to 3 Peaks
Driveway offers ample parking for up to 3 vehicles.
- For safety and security there is a camera on the driveway area leading up to this property
- The Drive to Vista Rustica does include a gravel road that turns paved and then returns to gravel. The driveway is gravel.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners, fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.