We can all agree that there is no better place to find yourself than in a cabin in the North Ga mountains, soaking up some sun, and breathing some fresh air. Make your dreams a reality in this 5-bedroom home which offers plenty of room for you and the whole gang!
The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for preparing all and any meals during your retreat. The dining area is adjacent to the kitchen for ultimate convenience. Enjoying mealtime is an enjoyable experience at the gorgeous farmhouse table. The open floor plan means that family time easier than ever. The living room is spacious and offers a Mountain View out of the soaring prow front windows. The real log fireplace is perfect for a nice crackling fire while you cozy up on the couch and watch a movie with your honey.
When bedtime rolls around, there are plenty of choices for sleeping, with 5 bedrooms and a loft to choose from! Each of the 3 levels offers a bathroom. Don't forget the lower level offers a room made just for fun! The game room has all of your recreational needs in mind, offering a card table, foosball, table shuffleboard and a flat panel TV. This cabin is easily the best for an ultimate family experience.
Located in the Aska Adventure Area close to the Toccoa River, 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Living Room with 40" Flat Panel TV and log fireplace
Open Floor Plan
Queen Bedroom #1
Queen Bedroom #2
Shared Bathroom with tub shower combo
Loft with Twin Bed
Master King Bedroom with 42" Flat Panel TV, Balcony, and Attached bathroom with tile shower.
Game Room with card table, foosball table, and shuffleboard table.
42" Flat Panel TV
Bedroom with 1 twin bed and 1 bunk bed (total of 3 twin beds)
Bedroom with Queen bed
Shared bathroom with tub/shower combo
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy
See the FAQ Page for additional information
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.