The entry level offers an open floor plan including a spacious and fully equipped kitchen, a living room with a 42" Flat Panel TV and an adjacent dining area with a beautiful handcrafted wooden table that seats 6. Just off the living room area, you can access the outdoor deck perfect for grilling out, or reading a book while you listen to the sounds of the Toccoa River.
On the entry level you will also find 2 Queen Bedrooms that share a common bathroom offering a tub/shower combo.
The upper level offers a separate and private King Bedroom Suite with an attached bathroom. This bedroom also has a 32" Flat Panel TV.
Come back outside to the wonderful and convenient screened-in hot tub on the porch. Soak your worries away while you listen to some relaxing tunes, or watch your favorite TV show on the 40" Flat Panel TV. Don't forget the fire pit where roasting marshmallows and hotdogs is a must. Exploring nature has never been easier that with the outdoor walkway that leads all the way to the Toccoa River where a private deck awaits you! (NOTE: This is primarily an observation deck. The area around the trail/deck make it very difficult to cast a line for fishing)
This cabin is perfect for the adventurer in your heart. Come find out.
Located in the Aska Adventure Area Just steps from the Toccoa River and 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Living Room with 40" Flat Panel TV and Gas Fireplace
Dining Area with seating for 6
Queen Bedroom #1
Queen Bedroom #2
Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
Washer and Dryer
King Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel TV
Attached Bathroom with Shower Stall
Deck with Ample Furniture
Screened in Porch with Hot Tub & 40" Flat Panel TV
Walkway to the River (steep at times, across Aska road)
Private Deck on the Toccoa River
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
All Specials Apply
Aska Road must be crossed to access river. The trail is steep. Fishing would be difficult.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.