Toot Toot…Get ready for some R&R for a few days on beautiful Lake Nottely in Blairsville, GA. The Loose Caboose is the true definition of lake cabin and has all the comforts of home including a screened-in front porch to enjoy meals and family time overlooking the lake.
With an open floor plan when you walk through the door and a wood-burning fireplace for those cool lake nights, you will be sure to enjoy catching up on lost time with loved ones. The living, dining and kitchen combo has a traditional flow and master King bedroom suite is to the left as you walk in and the queen bedroom suite is to the right. The unique staircase adds rustic appeal as you make your way to the loft with two twin over twin bunks and another full bathroom.
Challenge the kids or buddies to a game of cornhole in the front yard after catching your favorite football game on those cool and crisp Fall weekends. Grab your marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate bars and get ready for a treat as you sit by the firepit and make memories and enjoy lake life like never before.
Bring your paddle boards, canoes, and kayaks and come on a getaway to The Loose Caboose on Lake Nottely!
- 25 minutes to shopping and dining in downtown Blue Ridge
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area
- Living room with 55in smart TV
- King Master Bedroom with 32in smart TV, attached bathroom and deck access
- Entry Level Queen Bedroom with 32in smart TV, attached full bathroom and deck access
- Half bathroom
- WiFi throughout
- Upper Level
- Bunk room with attached full bathroom
- 30in tv
- Desk area in loft
- Screened front porch with ample outdoor furniture
- Firepit with Adirondack seating
- Screened back deck with grill
- Lake access within driving distance.
- The Loose Caboose Corn Hole boards
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Offers 3 parking spaces
- Lake access within driving distance. Map is framed at the property. Please do not go through neighboring yards.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.