Searching for a quiet place to reacquaint yourself with nature? Look no further. This adorable two-bedroom two bath with twin trundle landing area is the perfect place to refocus on a captivating book, find that writer’s inspiration or reconnect with your family. With a partial wrap around porch perfect for sipping coffee, feel the stress melt away as you gaze over the long-range mountain view. What a gem.
The shaded gravel drive sets the tone as nature surrounds the house like they are a cohesive pair. As footsteps approach the front door, eyes fixate through the cabin to a rolling mountain view as body tension instinctively releases. Pass through the front door, still gazing over the view, into a sunroom fully stocked with board games, rocking chairs and a picnic table. Continue to walk into the open floor plan main level. To the right, find a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table for 3. Continue through the common area with 42” flat panel television, DVD player, and gas fireplace; All the while, still gazing at the view through the sliding doors leading to the Deck. On this entry level deck, find a dining area for four, other seating for four, a gas grill and a hot tub that overlooks it all. Mosey back inside to the main level Queen Bedroom equipped with a 32" flat panel television, an en suite with single vanity and tub shower combo, and access to the wrap around deck. Continue down the stairs passing through the landing housing a twin bed with trundle and cabinet with games/toys, into the King Bedroom with a 26" flat panel television, an en suite equipped with single vanity and standing shower and access to the private balcony with bistro set. Just down the steps off the private balcony, snuggle by the small fire pit star gazing as taste buds awaken for the roasting marshmallows. Stress never seemed so distant.
- Located between Cherry Log and Downtown Blue Ridge.
- Back Deck Facing South Overlooking Long Range Mountain View- Sunrise to the Left
- Gravel Road – Narrow
- Private Lot – Has neighbors, but can only see from front of home.
- Max Parking for 5 cars in Horseshoe Gravel Driveway
- Driving Distance to Serendipity (1.8 Miles)
- Minutes from Big Foot Museum
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Granite Counter Tops
- Farmhouse Sink
- Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice Maker
- Coffee Bar with Pot
- Toaster Oven, Crock Pot, Mixer, etc.
- Small Gas Stove and Oven
- Tea Kettle
- Dining Table Seating 3
- Seating for 2 at Breakfast Bar
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and 42" Flat Panel TV
- Queen Bedroom with En Suite, 32” Flat Panel TV and access to Deck
- En Suite with Single Vanity and Tub/Shower Combo
- Wireless Internet
Mid- Level Landing Space
- Twin bed with Trundle
- Game and Toy Cabinet
- Private Balcony with Bistro Set
- King Bedroom with 26” Flat Panel Television and Ceiling Fan
- En Suite Bathroom with Single Vanity and Standing Shower
- Kenmore Stacked Washer and Dryer Combo (Not HE)
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Mobile Fire Pit
- Outdoor Furniture
- Small Sloped Backyard
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Pet Friendly
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.