Look no further than "The Bears Den", tucked quaintly into the North Georgia Mountains. Conveniently located just a hop, skip, and a jump from downtown Blue Ridge, come experience a quiet getaway with your loved one in historic Blue Ridge, GA.
Once into the cabin, you'll immediately be swept off your feet by the rustic, yet modern chic decor of this cabin in the woods. The open concept allows for an "all together" experience. Take advantage of the fully equipped kitchen with brand new, stainless steel appliances. Huddle up in the living room with a warm throw and a hot cup of tea and soak in the ambiance of mountain living!
The outdoor area of this cabin also has a lot to offer! Take part in tradition by roasting marshmallows and making smores on a crisp evening by the firepit which also boasts party lights for the perfect evening setting. The back deck offers plentiful seating, including a table with seating for 6, porch swing, rocking chairs, and even some comfortable wicker furniture. If it's too nice to cook in the kitchen, take advantage of the gas grill (with propane provided) and whip up your favorite style steak!
Regardless of the reason your coming to the mountains, you will get all you bargained for and more here at "The Bears Den"!
- Just 10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge in the Sugar Creek area
- Inviting living area with plush leather furniture around a 55" cable TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with new appliances
- Dining table big enough for 6
- Traditional drip coffee pot
- Iron & board
- WiFi throughout the cabin
- Shared bathroom with a large walk-in shower
- Washer and dryer
- Queen bedroom with a 32" Roku streaming TV and a large closet
- Gas grill
- Outdoor glass table with seating for 6
- Porch swing
- Rocking Chairs
- Wicker furniture
- Wooded view
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Short drive to Creekside Hideaway and Sipping Rise cabins
- Parking for 1, maybe 2 cars
- Clean linens - two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
- A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.