This unique home boasts 5 bedrooms with amazing accommodations. The Master King Bedroom on the Entry Level offers a 32" Flat Panel TV and a private attached bathroom with a shower. On the Upper Level you'll find 2 King bedrooms both with 32" Flat Panel TVs and a shared bathroom in the loft, offering a tub/shower combo. The Terrace level boasts a King bedroom with a 32" Flat panel TV and a bunk room; The bunk room contains 1 set of bunks consisting of a total of 2 twins. A bathroom with a shower in located down the hall between these two rooms. This level also offers a game room with a ping pong table.
Of course, during the warmer months, outside is going to be the place you'll spend most of your time. And with plenty of outdoor furniture, and Lake Blue Ridge, the fun is sure to never stop!
Located in the Aska Adventure Area just 15-20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Room with Seating for 6
Living Room with Gas Fireplace and 42" Flat Panel TV
King Master Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel TV, attached bathroom with shower stall
King Bedroom #1 with 32" flat panel TV
King Bedroom #2 with 32" flat panel TV
Shared bathroom with tub/shower combo
King Bedroom with 32" flat panel TV
Bedroom with bunk bed (twin/twin)
Game room with Ping Pong Table
2 Level Dock
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Limited Specials Apply
- Driveway is gravel and steep in some areas
- Offers 4 parking spaces
- Please keep in mind that the lake rises and falls as the seasons change throughout the year. Therefore, the lake levels will be lower during fall and winter seasons.
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.