The main level also boasts a Queen Bedroom with a flat panel TV, and an across-the-hall bathroom with a walk-in shower. Venture upstairs to a bedroom offering another Queen Bed, private deck, and attached bathroom with a tub/shower combo. With your comfort in mind, another Queen Bedroom is offered on this level with a bathroom offering a tub/shower combo.
Take a walk outside and get some fresh air in the green and grassy yard; play a game of horse-shoes or soak your tired, adventurous bones and muscles in the hot tub under the stars. Life is an open door with 2.5 acres of mountaintop at your disposal! With ample outdoor seating, making the most of your adventures is a breeze.
Come find your place at Sunset Ridge
- Located in Mineral Bluff, just 11 miles (20 minutes) from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining and a short 25 minute drive to the Harrah's Murphy Casino
- West facing for the most beautiful sunsets
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Area with Seating for 6
- Additional seating for 2 at breakfast bar
- Living Room with Wood Burning Fireplace and 32" Flat Panel TV
- Queen Bedroom with 32" Flat Panel TV
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- Record Player with CD and Radio
- Dish Network
Queen Bedroom with private deck and attached bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Queen Bedroom
- Bathroom with Tub/shower Combo
- Den with 65" Smart Flat Panel TV
- Blu-Ray DVD player with surround sound
- Board games & puzzles and a bar with mini-fridge,
- Foosball Table
- Ample outdoor seating
- Hot Tub
- Gas Grill
- Fire Pit
- Horse Shoes Tossing Game
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
ReviewsWrite a Review
All Specials Apply
Cabin is not pet friendly, but owners bring pets with them when they stay. Extra cleaning is preformed to ensure that the home is clean for each guest, but those with sensitive allergies should take note.
Short Driving Distance to Mountain Sunset
Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy
See the FAQ Page for additional information
Highest Standard Cleaning Policy
Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.