Entry Level Bedroom
Upper Level Bedroom
Lower Level Bedroom
1 Sofa Bed
Your very first morning will convince you that this is truly a wonderful vacation home, as you watch the rising sun come up over the misty mountains. You will truly find peace and relaxation while sipping a hot cup of coffee and reading a book while watch the sun move across the mountain peaks. The world’s pressures will float away making this your vacation destination of choice for years to come.
"We love this cabin and will return at least once a year"
The 3 bedroom suites include all-natural, full-body stone showers perfectly suited for this special vacation destination. Each of the three floors offer gathering areas that beckon conversation in front of cozy fireplaces or overlooking the great room.
This vacation home is complete with an outdoor fireplace on a large deck inviting your and your friends to enjoy the rocking chairs with a cup of coffee or a cool glass of wine as the mist settles back in over the mountains…or have an old fashioned southern barbecue with friends or family members as the sun sets and bathes the area in shades of rose and violet.
The private patio on the terrace level will entice you to relax in the hot tub or to just sit and chat while others enjoy. Make sure to go inside to the terrace level family room and sit next to a huge stone fireplace and hearth to be entertained with a movie on the Philips Ambilight 55-inch flat panel TV with an amazing state-of-the-art movie theater style surround sound system. During the cooler months of course, you'll have the fully equipped kitchen to prepare your favorite meals and a cozy dining area to enjoy them. Watch the game on the entry level TV, or just get lost daydreaming with perfect view of the mountains.
Frankly, no expense has been spared in making this a destination you will want to return to again and again and no words can describe all the unique details of this luxurious cabin. It just has to be experienced.
Sunrise Destination is above it all! Located in the prestigious private community of Mountain tops.
Great parking for truck and trailer
- Located in the Mountain Tops Community 5 Minutes from downtown Blue Ridge
- Beautiful Mountain and Valley Views
- Close to everything
- Luxury class vacation home
- 3 Individual Suites with private bathrooms
- 2 King beds (1 upstairs & 1 on the terrace level)
- 1 Queen sized bed on Main Level & 1 Queen sized sleeper sofa in the basement
- All bathrooms are Natural Stone with Full Body Showers
- Wireless Internet
- TV on each level of the house
- HD TV with Dish network
- 27-inch flat panel TV in upstairs bedroom
- 46-inch TV in Living area on entry level with VCR / DVD
- 55-inch HD Theater room with full 7.1 surround sound
- Lower level wet bar
- H/E Washer Dryer set
- 2 rock propane powered fireplaces
- Ceiling fans throughout the home
- Paved all the way to the front door
- Large 6 person hot tub open to the stars and surrounded by Mountain Laurel
- Stainless steel grill directly connected to propane tank
- Covered outdoor fire place
- 2 large porches that wrap around half of the home
- Play area off of lower porch
Great parking for truck and trailer
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Sep 17, 2018
Property Manager Property
The sun shining directly through all those windows in the morning is blinding, glass needs to tinted more or some type of shade installed
Pompano Beach, US
Reviewed: Mar 16, 2018
The team members at Southern comfort were very helpful and made our stay even more enjoyable by giving us information about the area .very friendly staff!Property
Best vacation for a family get-together in an amazing cabin lovely setting. We were charmed by the friendliness of the residents of Blue Ridge !
Reviewed: Jan 30, 2018
Everyone was very nice and friendly each time I called. They were more than willing to help with any changes or accommodations that needed to be made.Property
We loved it! We've recommended this property to others already. We will definitely be coming back!
Reviewed: Sep 21, 2017
The staff was amazing during our entire stay. Very friendly and welcoming, and even gave us a courtesy call to check on us and make sure everything was going great!Property
The property was amazing. We only had one issue with a large trash pile up due to Hurricane Irma going through a few days before we arrived. We were able to contact the office, and the following day they sent out someone to fix the issue. Again, outstanding rental agency, staff, and all around company.
Reviewed: May 21, 2017
All were helpful and knowledgeable.Property
Everything was great.
Reviewed: Aug 10, 2016
Very friendly, accommodating and professional. Great team.Property
Everything was perfect! Thanks!
- Walking distance to "Choctaw Mountain Lodge" and "Choctaw Ridge" or a short drive to "Babbling Brook"
- All Specials Apply
- This is NOT a pet friendly property - Owner does bring pets and extra efforts are taken to clean property - Persons with sensitive allergies should take note.
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.