If you’re looking for the refined simplicity of a Blue Ridge cabin rental set in the secluded beauty of nature, you’ve found the perfect fit for you and your guests at Southern Grace.
Located 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge in the charming community of Cherry Log, Southern Grace has everything you need and more for a relaxing getaway vacation in the North Georgia Mountains.
Enjoy your ride on fully-paved roads as you make your way to the cabin, and relish in the refreshing sounds of nature as you walk through the front door of Southern Grace or pause for a moment to appreciate the picturesque fire pit just outside the entryway.
Once inside, you will find all of the comforts of home and more on this single-level abode, with a fully-equipped kitchen, living area with large leather seating, gas fireplace, 43” flat panel TV, DVD player, Xbox 360 and even a Bluetooth speaker for your enjoyment.
You and your guests will look forward to a good night’s sleep in one of the two queen sized beds at Southern Grace, each of which has a 32” TV and relaxing views of the woods just beyond the bedroom windows.
Spend a morning or evening on the covered deck with vaulted ceiling, grill some juicy burgers on the convenient gas grill, gaze at the breathtaking view of the mountains in the distance or head to the 2nd tier deck and unwind in the hot tub for as long as you’d like to lounge.
Whether you’re looking for a getaway retreat, a cabin in close proximity to all the fun to be had in Downtown Blue Ridge, or something in the middle, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for.
Celebrate the simple pleasures of life and discover your place at Southern Grace!
Located in Cherry Log, GA just 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge Shopping and Dining
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Area with Seating for 6
Living Room with 43" LED Smart TV, Xbox 360, DVD player, and Gas Fireplace
Bedroom #1 with Queen Bed, 32" Flat Panel TV, and attached bathroom with tub/shower combo
Bedroom #2 with Queen Bed, 32" Flat Panel TV, and attached shared bathroom with tub/shower combo
Ample Outdoor Seating
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
- All Specials Apply
- Short Drive to Pate's Escape
- Gas fireplace wall timer on main level near thermostate.
Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
HOUSE RULES:Quiet Time:
Please keep your noise to a minimum inside and outside the home from 10PM to 8AM. Outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, games and hot tubs included. Sound can travel a long way in mountains and may disturb unseen neighbors.
Trash and Litter:
Please know all trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact the Manager’s office. Also, if you fill trash cans beyond capacity during your stay, it is your responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station.
- Advanced Disposal: 10169 Lakewood Hwy, Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
- Advanced Disposal: 44-51, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Blue Ridge and Fannin County have made some changes to the tax rates.
- Effective November 1, 2020: City of Blue Ridge Excise Tax increases from 5% to 8%
- Effective January 1, 2021: Fannin County Lodging Tax increases from 5% to 6%
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.
Highest Standard Cleaning PolicyHere are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- All of our in-house cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- Hot tubs are ALWAYS completely drained, filled and sanitized with bromine.
- All bed and bathroom linens professionally laundered and installed with care
- Our cabins include hand soap, dish soap and other approved household disinfectants for your use
- Self Check-ins and Check-out so there is no need to come to our office during your stay
We ask our Guests to consider the following:
- As you consider best practices for social distancing and guidelines for groups, please limit your group size to total occupancy of the property.
- As some supplies are still limited, we ask that you come prepared with all supplies, paper products, face masks, medicine, food/drinks needed for the length of your stay
- As you plan your stay, we ask that if you have been sick or have been in contact with someone that has been sick that you postpone your stay. We have a flexible rescheduling policy to make booking your next stay easy.
- As you plan your time here in Blue Ridge, we suggest limiting the number of people shopping at one time to avoid overcrowding.