4 Bedrooms / 4 King Beds / 4 Stunning Mountain Views!
New Appliances / New TV’s
This is it! If you're looking for an over-the-top luxury Mountain View Cabin, HERE IT IS! Sky’s the Limit has it all with 3,300 SF of Living Area plus an additional 1,500 SF of covered Outdoor Living / Deck.
There's no better place to find yourself than at the front door of this astonishing, majestic, gotta-have-it, cabin that is simply the epitome of luxury. Put your key in the door and walk into soaring cathedral ceilings and dignified architectural touches.
There are 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Every bedroom is on the back of the house with its own patio. Imagine waking up every morning to stunning mountain views! Additionally, every bedroom has a King size bed, it’s own bathroom and a flat panel TV no smaller than 43”.
Top of the line amenities includes stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The fully equipped kitchen welcomes you, offering everything you could possibly need for a vacation feast. The adjacent dining area has a beautiful hand made table large enough to seat 10 and is perfect for enjoying dinner while looking out toward the sky and mountains.
No expenses spared to make this home the ultimate in luxury lodging. Every room in the house offers brand new and plush furnishings. Experience only the finest of lazy days in the entry level living room, complete with a fireplace and a 65" Flat Panel TV. Of course, it's perfectly acceptable if you just want to lay around on the furniture and read a book or stare at the mountains.
The entry level also offers 2 king bedrooms; The Master King Bedroom has a 49" Flat Panel TV, private fireplace and an attached bathroom with a stunning and natural feeling stone shower with double shower heads. On the opposite side of the entry-level, find another King Bedroom with a 43" Flat Panel TV and deck access. Just across the hall from this bedroom, find a full bathroom with a tub/shower combo. But don't worry about privacy, as this level also offers a half bathroom.
The lower level of this extraordinary abode is just as incredible and truly awesome as the entry level. Boasting two more bedrooms, it's safe to say that everyone will feel like royalty in their own space. Lower level bedroom #1 offers a King Bed and a set of built into the wall twin bunks; perfect for a small family with children. This bedroom wouldn't be complete without a 43" Flat Panel TV and it's own en suite bathroom with a walk-in stone shower. Stroll across the recreation area (we'll come back to that) and into Lower Level Bedroom #2 equipped with a King bed and a 43" Flat Panel TV. Let's not forget the attached bathroom with another beautifully crafted walk-in stone shower.
When it comes to entertainment, disappointment is not an option. The lower level game room/recreation room boasts a pool table, shuffleboard table, multi-game arcade, 65" Flat Panel TV, PlayStation, and wet bar. What else could you ask for? Ping Pong? That's just outside the door by the hot tub! Who wouldn't want to enjoy a game of Ping Pong outside with the mountain air kissing your face! Of course, after a long day of living it up like the Kings and Queens that you are, a nice soak in the outdoor hot tub is a must. Or perhaps you'd like to roast a few marshmallows in the outdoor fireplace located on the entry-level deck. Either way, there's a mountain range there for you to feast your eyes upon.
- Located in Mineral Bluff, GA just 15 minutes from Lake Blue Ridge, 20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge shopping and dining and 30 minutes from Harrah's Casino in Murphy, NC.
- Within a mile from Bearly Roughing It and Moonrise Kingdom
- Covered carport entrance
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops
- Standard and Keurig coffee makers
- Dining area with seating for 10; adjacent seating for 4 more at the kitchen island
- Spacious living room with large sectional, gas fireplace, 65” flat panel TV w. DirecTV, BluRay/DVD player, and sound system
- Master king bedroom with 49” flat panel TV, gas fireplace, and attached bathroom with hand-crafted Stone Shower (dual shower with rain and standard shower heads), double vanity, large closet, and deck access
- Second king bedroom with 43” flat panel TV w/ DirecTV and hall bathroom with tub/shower combo including deck access to the outdoor fireplace
- Half bathroom adjacent to the kitchen
Entry Level Deck
- Ample deck access along the entire back of the house from the living room and both king bedrooms
- Covered deck with 4 rocking chairs
- Outdoor 55” TV with sound system and comfortable seating over a wood burning fireplace
- Gas grill
- Incredible panoramic views
- The recreation room has a pool table, shuffleboard table, multi-game arcade machine, PlayStation, gas fireplace, access to a shared bathroom, and a 65” flat panel TV, DirecTV, and a sound system
- Bedroom 1: King bed plus two built-in twin bunks, 43" flat panel TV w/ DirecTV and a private bathroom with walk-in stone shower and a large walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: King bed with 43" flat panel TV (DirecTV), and attached bathroom with walk-in stone shower and access to hot tub area on deck
- Wet bar with built-in mini-fridge
- Utility area with a full-size fridge, washing machine, and dryer
Lower Level Deck
- Large covered hot tub
- Covered ping pong table
- Ample furniture and two swinging chairs
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
- Clean linens - Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
- Start-up supply of paper products, trash bags, soaps and basic cleaners.
- Fully equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
- We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
- Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
- See the FAQ Page for additional information.